Thread: Blind Squirrel
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 10:18 PM   #9 (permalink)

Concealed 27
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Jo6pak View Post
I overheard two guys talking about .22 ammo in the grocery store the other day. One of the guys said (And I quote) "I've only got about 4,000 rounds left. I'm getting kinda worried and not shooting any more."

I wanted to slap him.

At the last gun show I was at, a guy had a whole table full of all kinds of .22 ammo at outrageous prices. (Thunderbolt for $10 box, Bricks of Wildcat for $90.) He basically admitted that he knew when shipments came into the stores and had guys that worked in those stores holding cases of .22 for him. I asked him if he thought that was right. He seemed quite proud of himself, and answered, "It's business."

I should have slapped him too.

My brother is scrounging to find .22 ammo for his Boy Scouts to shoot next month. I offered him the 300 rounds I have if he turns up dry. Meanwhile these fucktards are scalping.

Some call it capitalism, but it's an ugly and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
If needs some rounds let me know, i have some I will get rid of and not rip him off him on price I promise...let me know brother,
Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote