Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 08:48 AM   #8 (permalink)

The War Wagon
Full Access Member

Send a message via Yahoo to The War Wagon
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Nataliya Pahomova View Post
Im sorry. What it means 2nd. amendment.? I have to become a best friend with dictionary

And have a question to experts of this forum. Do you have some scientific publications / articles in the topic of weapon (issued not earlier than 2009)? I need to read literature for learning, but I can not find a suitable.
On some forums people share special literature but here I couldn't find yet. Help me please, if you can, or tell me please where can I find it?

2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States (part of the Original Bill of Rights), recognizes the citizenry's inalienable right to keep and bear arms.

One of the best website on evolving small arms technology, is Weapon Evolution

It's not a typical forum, in that, you don't have a lotta yay-hoo's posting duct-taped shotguns. It's dedicated to the latest technological advances in small arms and accessories.

It's an open board - you can read everything without joining - but you do have to register to comment. Take a glance around -I think you'll be impressed.