Go Back   Weapons Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge

The Lounge

Child gun guard sale on groupon

This is a discussion on Child gun guard sale on groupon within the The Lounge forums, part of the Member's Area category!
Groupon has a child gun guard deal today ,,, Check it out ... 1 day 12 hours and counting down ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 11:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Child gun guard sale on groupon

Groupon has a child gun guard deal today ,,, Check it out ... 1 day 12 hours and counting down ...

http://www.groupon.com/l/uu337074 use this link to sign up for Groupon if you are not a member .. I get a 10 dollar referral for you doing this If you buy something.. .. You can also refer people from your members page ...

Child gun lock link below;

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-chil...&c=deal_button

Last edited by VIPR PWR HK; 09-23-2012 at 11:20 AM.
VIPR PWR HK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Administrator

Another really good gun lock is education, take the mistery out of it. Teach your child about guns, train you child how to use guns and teach your kids to respect it
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:52 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I some cases it is not enough to just teach them... Ask me how I know !

Well My son was taught very well by me at a very young age ..... I got divorced and the ex decided to get a 22 pistol at some point a few years later... Well take a guess what happened when both my young sons and a young friend of there found.... You got it a 22 pistol and some bullets the ex left on a shelf in here closet....The young friend had the gun and my son was seeing if the bullet would fit the gun by sticking it in the end of the barrel.... Guess what happened next..It was loaded.. the young friend pulled the trigger... it was pointed right at his chest..... If he had not been holding the bullet in the barrel guess what would have happened.... Well the bullet from the gun hit the bullet he was holding in the barrel and deflected and exploded the bullets leaving bullet fragments in my sons fingers... My son was around 8 years old at the time .... I was not told about this until I called and was talking to my son and he said ,Guess what dad , I got shot ....this was about 6 months after the incident.... The ex is nothing but a piece of ignorant @#$^#^@[email protected]# !!!! and almost had the kids taken away from her without me being told anything .... So I say don't take a chance , kids are a curious sort .....
Old 09-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

Administrator

I'm so happy your son is OK, and I understand what your saying

I would be willing to bet that if the gun would have been in your possession, the education would have been continuous and the event would have never happened
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
I'm so happy your son is OK, and I understand what your saying

I would be willing to bet that if the gun would have been in your possession, the education would have been continuous and the event would have never happened

That is guaranteed.... I had a small collection during the marriage period and my guns were always kept out of reach( Not Accessible ) from the kids and the ammo was locked away in a separate location....