Go Back   Weapons Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge

The Lounge

Found new apartment

This is a discussion on Found new apartment within the The Lounge forums, part of the Member's Area category!
Found a newly remodeled apartment with 2B/1Bath for my girlfriend Joyce, Her sister and me. took a little bit we ...

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2016, 03:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Found new apartment

Found a newly remodeled apartment with 2B/1Bath for my girlfriend Joyce, Her sister and me. took a little bit we move in on May31st and its nice has hardwood flooring, granite kitchen tops, washer and dryer located in a very nice area. I cant have my girl living in gang country in Tampa anymore and we are looking for our new companion dog for me hoping to get another Chihuahua pure breed or mixed. Trying to rescue one but we cannot get it till we move out, we have found ones we really like but they are adopted so fast. So wish me luck the move and finding a new buddy to replace the one I had to put down on St patricks day. My knee is doinggood went to surgeon today and Physical Therapy is hurting but helping more than that. God Bless All, Jeffrey (AKA) Concealed27
oppo likes this.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Good to hear your getting squared away, i wish you all the best. These are my wifes and mine current companions, her little guy is a chorki, and my big girl a german sheperd.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (13.4 KB, 5 views)
Concealed 27 likes this.

Greed & corruption is the norm.
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Glad to hear the good news and good luck on getting a new four-legged buddy.
Concealed 27 likes this.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Still in the city or you going over the bridge? Heal fast and go fishing for snook.
Concealed 27 likes this.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Great news Jeffery. Glad things are coming together for you. My wife and I are at that stage in life where we are minimizing our responsibilities. We want to be foot loose and free to travel whenever the schedule allows. So no more furry friends for us. We've had them all our married life up until now.

But good luck with everything including finding a companion. They can become part of the family in a heartbeat.
Concealed 27 likes this.
Old 04-21-2016, 11:12 AM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by #860 View Post
Good to hear your getting squared away, i wish you all the best. These are my wifes and mine current companions, her little guy is a chorki, and my big girl a german sheperd.
Your fuzzy kids are adorable they look so sweet....Thanks for sharing pics heres another one of mine i just put down im still dealing with that the hardest part was laying her on the table before they uthenized her. but shes in a better place and looking for another chiwhuaua. Concealed 27
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0914_2.jpg (93.4 KB, 12 views)
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-10-2016, 07:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Pics of new apartment

Heres a few pictures of of our new place not our furnature but this is the model. We have a nice sofa & loveseat and its a two bed/1 bath....I really like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (20.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (17.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (17.2 KB, 6 views)
SilvrSRT10 and oppo like this.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-10-2016, 07:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Fancy. Happy for you. Looks really nice.
Concealed 27 likes this.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Full Access Member

2 grandkids graduating from St.Petersburg high in june. Will be in the rat race for a few.
Concealed 27 likes this.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 09:27 AM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

The people who leased before me owed the cable company a bunch of money so they are making me get a copy of the lease to show there will be a new tenant (me) so they will install cable, thought it was kinda silly that that they are making me take care of it instead of Brighthouse calling them for a copy of lease instead of new tenant to lift the "lock down" on installing a new account with a totally different tenant. Not the responsibility of me but Brighthouse is making me handle it. I just think its pretty "fuc_ed On brighthouses end its not the apartments responsibility either. Oh well if thats all the problems I have moving in I can handle that..LMAO
Thomas Jefferson