Go Back   Weapons Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge

The Lounge

Hey All You Bank of America People

This is a discussion on Hey All You Bank of America People within the The Lounge forums, part of the Member's Area category!
You might want to consider a new bank. http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn...y-owner-claims...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Default Hey All You Bank of America People

You might want to consider a new bank.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn...y-owner-claims
Old 01-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

I dumped them years ago.
cce1302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Have been in the process of "moving out" for a bit now, time to load up the truck. Unfortunately, my Florida home is with them, and I couldn't sell that if I wanted to...

Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 ACP
Springfield XD-s Single-Stack .45
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
sixtyin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Originally Posted by sixtyin5 View Post
Have been in the process of "moving out" for a bit now, time to load up the truck. Unfortunately, my Florida home is with them, and I couldn't sell that if I wanted to...
Yeah, the Florida housing market really took it on the chin. Sorry for you guys. But so much of Florida is so densely packed. From what I've seen a lot of subdivisions have houses so close to each other you can practically touch both homes when you spread your arms. I know the place was growing like crazy for awhile and at some ridiculous prices. I guess the housing bubble bursting caused those prices to fall more inline to where they are suppose to be. Unfortunately it put a lot of folks in a bad spot.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Just moved our mortgage away from them. We are now 100% bank free. Local credit union treats us well.
Silver-Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:31 AM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Local credit union for years now. Got rid of BOA years ago. No way I would do business with them between the bail outs, foreclosing on homes that were already paid for plus other anti-gun business before this.

BOA =
TScottW99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Full Access Member

South Florida and north are 2 different . North of I 4 is red neck run still. Except the college towns which are run by LGBT. All the smart ones are gay.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

BOA is 1 outta the 2 that made it thru when the market crashed. I stopping banking there in 2007 before that happened I think. Im sure youall will tell me if Im wrong...ROFL
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:13 AM   #9 (permalink)

Super Moderator

My Mortgage is with the bastards. They talked me into a Checking account years ago. Worst account ever. No service. Not even a fuggin night drop to make deposits. You'd have to go inside with your ATM card, and make the deposit in the 24/7 Lobby into the machine. Fees out the ass. Hate BofA anyway. I wish I could qualify for a refi somewhere else, but I'm stuck due to now being divorced and single household income.
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by hotrodpc View Post
My Mortgage is with the bastards. They talked me into a Checking account years ago. Worst account ever. No service. Not even a fuggin night drop to make deposits. You'd have to go inside with your ATM card, and make the deposit in the 24/7 Lobby into the machine. Fees out the ass. Hate BofA anyway. I wish I could qualify for a refi somewhere else, but I'm stuck due to now being divorced and single household income.
wow that does suck.

I have a credit union I haven't set foot inside for several years. I can scan & deposit checks right from my computer, open & close accounts over the phone.
cce1302 is offline   Reply With Quote