Go Back   Weapons Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge

The Lounge

Lets see those decorations

This is a discussion on Lets see those decorations within the The Lounge forums, part of the Member's Area category!
Was a lazy weekend for me. Rained all day Saturday and it was cold and blustery out today. I pretty ...

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2014, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Default Lets see those decorations

Was a lazy weekend for me. Rained all day Saturday and it was cold and blustery out today. I pretty much hibernated. But I did take a few moments to get the wreaths on the gates down front. My wife has been steadily decorating the inside of the house. I think she's got about a dozen trees in varying sizes throughout the place. She's got a "thing" for Christmas trees worse than most women do shoes. Anyhow, went down and took a picture of the entrance to the estate. It's not really an estate but it sounds good. But like the title says. Lets see your decorations.

oppo likes this.

Last edited by SilvrSRT10; 12-07-2014 at 08:14 PM.
SilvrSRT10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 11:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Not mine but funny.
oppo likes this.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Max
Full Access Member

We don't have anything set up yet, and people in germany usually don't put up that much either.
But one guy down the street literally covered his house in lamps and christmas-ish stuff, and the person living across the street from him just attached a mirror to his facade.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:30 AM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

oppo likes this.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:57 AM   #5 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Got some Grinches on here. I usually have a difficult time getting into the spirit but this year it hasn't been that way. I'm actually listening to seasonal music and enjoying the decorations. We went to our towns "Jingle on Main" last week. They have luminaries with deceased loved one's names on them lining the streets. Unfortunately, we had two luminaries of the many that were there. My father-in-law and niece were represented.
Along with the memorial was the tree lighting and caroling.

The main Christmas parade is still coming up. I think we'll try to get to that too. They've got all kinds of floats and old cars, tractors, fire engines and of course Santa. It's no Macy's parade but for a little town it's pretty good.
oppo likes this.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

My wife and I went to our town's Dickens of a Christmas Celebration on Saturday.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:44 AM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Your a mean one Mr Grinch..... Actually it's all about my nieces and nephew to me. I tell my family not to get me anything but I usually get a gift card for ammo which is fine by me...lol here's my tree though have not gotten to outside stuff yet....
Concealed 27
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1208140934.jpg (92.0 KB, 7 views)
SilvrSRT10, oppo and Sgt. Rock like this.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #8 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Nice tree. And that's the Christmas spirit with giving to the nieces and nephews. My family have been asking what I want but I really can't think of anything.

My wife tends to the inside decorating (I just wouldn't get it right) and I take care of hanging the wreaths outside. Of course she follows up with fluffing the bows and straightening the branches etc. Gotta be just right for those people running up and down the road at 45mph.
oppo likes this.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:51 AM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Thanks I love the entrance to your compound SRT that's really cool......
Concealed 27
SilvrSRT10 likes this.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Full Access Member

I'm just waiting for the venison delivery.I just try to keep Christ in the season but its getting harder to do when we are becoming a muslim nation.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote