Go Back   Weapons Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge

The Lounge

my little dog is getting old

This is a discussion on my little dog is getting old within the The Lounge forums, part of the Member's Area category!
Please say a prayer for Criky who is my companion,she's 13 and been struggling lately. Vet said she's ok so ...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2015, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default my little dog is getting old

Please say a prayer for Criky who is my companion,she's 13 and been struggling lately. Vet said she's ok so I hope she gets better.Thanks for prayers for her...
Concealed 27
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0507151526.jpg (71.6 KB, 5 views)
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 07:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Prayer going out for Criky tonight.
Concealed 27 likes this.

President Eisenhower
Jan 17, 1961

Sgt. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:25 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Thanks sarge I appreciate it, she's just getting old and I worry about her. God bless you my friend......
Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-21-2015, 08:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Prayers for the puppy. Seeing a companion not feeling well is rough (ruff). Hope Criky is better soon.
Concealed 27 likes this.

Last edited by SilvrSRT10; 05-21-2015 at 10:45 PM.
SilvrSRT10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

She's so sweet she gets jealous when I'm laying down with my girl and squeezes in between
Us so Damn cute thanks for your thoughts SRT God bless my friend....she's a cover hog here's another pic of her cuddled up under comfortable she gets under there herself ... hillourous
Drunky
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0420152344.jpg (80.8 KB, 5 views)
Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-23-2015, 10:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Hope Criky feels better soon. It is amazing how those little fur babies worm their way into our hearts.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Full Access Member

All dogs go to heaven.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 01:57 AM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Wife and I have been thinking about getting a dog..we both have seen someone walking his collie early in the morning around the neighborhood. It almost looks like Lassie from the old tv series. These breeds you hardly see anymore..sure lots of brushing but maybe in the near future. But not sure how the two cats will react though.

President Eisenhower
Jan 17, 1961

Sgt. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 10:08 AM   #9 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Except for the last two years, my wife and I have had pets all of our 25 years together. We've made a pact that we are not doing any more for some time. We have her 92 year old mother living with us and we've been pretty much house bound since 2012 which was our last vacation.

Once her mother has gone home we are planning on hitting the road and seeing the country. We don't want anything to get in the way of that so we are limiting our responsibilities. Hence, no more animals.

But we enjoyed them while we had them. Maybe someday when we've settled down we'll get a couple more. But we're enjoying being pet free for the moment. Besides, letting a pet go can tear you up. I don't want to go through that again.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Pet rocks are easy to train.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote