Go Back   Weapons Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge

The Lounge

True Christmas Story happened Today

This is a discussion on True Christmas Story happened Today within the The Lounge forums, part of the Member's Area category!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 11:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Default True Christmas Story happened Today

Awesome story here guys and it's real. I know this guy personally and he is on my FB. His name is Rick, He was my Real Estate Broker that I worked for years ago as a Real Estate agent. He himself is struggling and battling with cancer. He's lost all his teeth, all his hair and is now getting weak, losing weight and getting sick from a long aggressive bout of radiation treatment after an aggressive bout of Chemo last month. Hodgkins Lymphoma I believe is what he has. Here is his posts on FB today.

Rick Perry
7 hours ago

Trying to work and getting radiation every day that is starting to take its toll on me as making me very weak, but i hold my head up high and thank the good lord for seeing me through this.

Rick Perry
4 hours ago via mobile

I've been shopping with the cutes little 8 year old girl you will evet see that I don't even know shes a friend of my friends daughter she got no Christmas so I went and got her took her shopping she needed clothes im going to take a pic of her in her new dress shes so excited tell me if you think I did good on the dress I picked out im taking her to my house to take a shower if that tells you anything about her parents.

Rick Perry Nikki, i BOUGHT HER FIVE OUT FITS she had no school uniforms,panites,socks two pair of shoes and leatards ok i cant spell that word,now wraping toys while shes in the shower,
4 hours ago Like 6

Rick Perry
3 hours ago

Ok ladies tell me what you think of the dress and shoes I picked out for thos little Angel

Rick Perry
3 hours ago

Shes happy made my day
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Amen. Angels come in all shapes colors and sizes.
armoredman is offline   Reply With Quote