Go Back   Weapons Forum > Weapons > Site Comments, suggestions, and questions.

Site Comments, suggestions, and questions.

For Sale Posts..

This is a discussion on For Sale Posts.. within the Site Comments, suggestions, and questions. forums, part of the Weapons category!
Yes they have Sent from the Viper /Viper Truck Registry using ViperLink...

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2014, 09:22 PM   #21 (permalink)

Administrator

Yes they have

Sent from the Viper /Viper Truck Registry using ViperLink
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 03:58 PM   #22 (permalink)

Full Access Member

My Smartphone tells Verizon every location I'm at whenever it's on, privacy is only good when your home and that's it. In downtown Tampa they have facial recognising cameras and where I'm at there are so many red light cameras, only good thing is my Garmin tells me when there coming up. I'm not running red lights but it's nice to know we're there at just in case......Are freedom is not what it was 20 years ago now cops pull u over for nothing and harass y'all......jmho,
Concealed 27
hotrodpc likes this.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:29 PM   #23 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Concealed 27 View Post
My Smartphone tells Verizon every location I'm at whenever it's on, privacy is only good when your home and that's it. In downtown Tampa they have facial recognising cameras and where I'm at there are so many red light cameras, only good thing is my Garmin tells me when there coming up. I'm not running red lights but it's nice to know we're there at just in case......Are freedom is not what it was 20 years ago now cops pull u over for nothing and harass y'all......jmho,
Concealed 27
I agree C27. I have no intention of breaking the law, and with the exception of 5-10 over the speed limit most of the time, I am a law abiding citizen, but it is still bullshit. Just seems we can't even take a shit in our home's bathroom and we're being watched. I expect to get a notice in the mail anytime now from the Tree Huggers Association, telling me I use to many squares to wipe my ass. Well to hell with them, I just don't care to have a blow through and have stinky fingers, unless it's to shake their hands of course.
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Full Access Member

A free piece of ass! What pisses me off the most is policing for profit!!!! I think stop and frisk gives the police the same leverage as a liberal CCW law has on the crime rate. It most be used with some common sense. I know that is a lot to ask.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #25 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Concealed 27
If you have chance watch the tv series person of interest, That is the kind of system that will be available soon.
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
Full Access Member

That my friend is scary. Wait I have to get the phone. It was for Mr. Reese.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:37 AM   #27 (permalink)

Administrator

Originally Posted by #860 View Post
If you have chance watch the tv series person of interest, That is the kind of system that will be available soon.
One of my favorite shows, unfortunately, it will not be used for good in the real world
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:47 AM   #28 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by #860 View Post
I have and used in the wrong way can be bad. I'm gonna put cc cameras at my front door and in my house. I will be able to watch my house even when I'm not home.......
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:29 PM   #29 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I have and used in the wrong way can be bad. I'm gonna put cc cameras at my front door and in my house. I will be able to watch my house even when I'm not home.......
I already have them. Eight cameras around the exterior of the house. They are set to record when they see motion. I can also see them from my Android phone. I also have a driveway sensor that alerts when someone come up it. I'm figuring placement on my automatic defense system. A couple mini guns strategically placed in the woods should give me a secure perimeter.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:29 PM   #30 (permalink)
Full Access Member

I have geese and a jack Russel that look for movement. The birds bite and the dog will pee on you. I have friends with cameras that default to the TV and record all movement that takes place in their yards. the Viet Cong used geese often and water buffalo for watch dogs.I'm still trying to find a mini buffalo.