Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > News

News

2arrested from sons of guns show

This is a discussion on 2arrested from sons of guns show within the News forums, part of the General Weapons category!
WVUE Concealed 27...

Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2014, 11:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default 2arrested from sons of guns show

WVUE

Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:23 AM   #2 (permalink)

Administrator

And it just keep getting worse .......
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:47 AM   #3 (permalink)

Super Moderator

He may have taken things a bit too far with bruising the kid. But I remember as a child getting the belt a few times. It was commonplace (back then) to get your attention and keep you on the right path. Nowadays that "correction" would have landed my father in jail.

Whats the old saying? "Spare the rod, spoil the child". Sounds accurate to me.
oppo, priell3, Silver-Bolt and 1 others like this.
Old 10-26-2014, 11:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Paris Island worked for me.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I was disipled with what nowadays would be called abuse, you can't even punish your child in any way today seems like...I'm not condoning abuse but sometimes a good ass whipping is the only way to get thru to them....
Concealed 27
oppo, priell3, Silver-Bolt and 2 others like this.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-26-2014, 04:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Something like this can be hard to pass judgement on without seeing what happened. Child abuse is a serious issue but a well deserved spanking is not abuse. It is parenting.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Full Access Member

This society has failed because men have stopped being strong fathers!!!!!!! Prison is where a lot of young men grow up today and it is not good for our society.
priell3 and Bluez like this.
Old 10-26-2014, 09:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Any man who beats a child or women is a worthless pussy... I cannot stand this, my girls ex used to beat her ass and she thinks it was her fault. Why I don't know but any man who hits a women deserves to get his ass beat and I will say this, if I ever run into this guy I may go to jail, he has threatened me on the phone and I filed a police report on him cause he threatened to shoot me, I told him I'm the wrong person to say that too.....anyways had to vent...
Concealed 27
ViperJeff, oppo and priell3 like this.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-26-2014, 11:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Concealed 27 View Post
Any man who beats a child or women is a worthless pussy... I cannot stand this, my girls ex used to beat her ass and she thinks it was her fault. Why I don't know but any man who hits a women deserves to get his ass beat and I will say this, if I ever run into this guy I may go to jail, he has threatened me on the phone and I filed a police report on him cause he threatened to shoot me, I told him I'm the wrong person to say that too.....anyways had to vent...
Concealed 27
I have run across a few of these. Each time, they indeed pussed out. These worthless fools put their hands on a woman but want no part of tangling with a man. One literally took off running.

Getting involved in a domestic violence situation is no win proposition because 99.9% of the time, the woman involved will back the piece of shit's story and hang you, the person who helped her, out to dry but I will be damned if I can figure out how to do nothing when the kids are screaming and crying because either dad or mommy's boyfriend is beating the hell out of their mom.
priell3 and Concealed 27 like this.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Brutally beating anything is a cry for help.Cops hate these calls because there is no reasoning with there emotions.