Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > News

News

Anti-gun protester says you should never shoot home intruders...

This is a discussion on Anti-gun protester says you should never shoot home intruders... within the News forums, part of the General Weapons category!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By priell3
  • 2 Post By oppo
  • 2 Post By SilvrSRT10

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2018, 06:36 AM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Anti-gun protester says you should never shoot home intruders...

Anti-gun protester says you should never shoot home intruders who want to rape or murder you… because stopping them with a gun would be WRONG

Gun control activists took to the streets for the “March on the NRA” recently. The August 4th protest took place in Fairfax, VA, just outside of the NRA’s headquarters. Their rallying cries included calls to dismantle the Second Amendment and ban “fully semiautomatic weapons,” and chants of “Shame! Shame! Shame!”

Some were simply supporters of stricter gun laws, but others believe that American citizens should have their right to bear arms stripped away entirely. One protester, identified as “Amy,” told the National Rifle Association’s camera crew that she supported a full repeal of the Second Amendment, and stated she did “not think civilians need guns at all.”

Another gun-grabber declared that people shouldn’t have the right to defend themselves and their families against home intruders.

“A gun ban is absolutely what’s necessary. I think that we need to start from scratch with the whole gun issue,” the woman laughed.

She added, “We have people who think it’s okay to kill an intruder into their house.”

Full article: Anti-gun protester says you should never shoot home intruders who want to rape or murder you… because stopping them with a gun would be WRONG
oppo likes this.
Old 08-20-2018, 07:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

SilvrSRT10 and priell3 like this.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I'm living in the Twilight Zone. I can't believe the level of stupidity running rampant through society. Do these people even hear themselves? Can they form an intelligent thought? With so called leaders like Pelosi, Waters and Warren and others, the liberal ignorance is contagious to the point of being an epidemic. Someone call the CDC for a cure.

And then there's the anti 2A crowd. They can't see farther than their feelings. They don't realize that once their 2A rights are stripped and all the guns are gone that other "rights" will fall soon after. This is exactly what a tyrannical government wants, an unarmed populous. They are much easier to control that way. And this is exactly the road we are on. Get a majority of voters to gladly tear the second amendment from the Bill of Rights. And this movement is growing. I hope this will not happen in my lifetime. But I'm not convinced it won't.
oppo and priell3 like this.

Last edited by SilvrSRT10; 08-22-2018 at 07:04 PM.
SilvrSRT10 is offline   Reply With Quote