Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > News

News

Home invasion

This is a discussion on Home invasion within the News forums, part of the General Weapons category!
I HOPE THEY CATCH THIS PIECE OF SHIT! home invasion Millburn NJ - YouTube home invasion Millburn NJ - YouTube...

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
STF
Full Access Member

Default Home invasion

I HOPE THEY CATCH THIS PIECE OF SHIT!

STF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:17 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

This MFPOS Wild Animal needs to be put down like the Rabid Dog He is!
SWSS likes this.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didnít pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
Ronald Reagan
TheOl55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mom should have fought back!!!!!!! Protecting her children by not calling for help is not the why to go. It is a bad example to just lay down and submit.Rant over!!!!
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Sorry administraters but I'm not gonna suger coat it. What a fuckin pussy, if they catch him he's gonna get raped in jail because criminals even have a code of conduct and it does not involve this kind of cowardness. If I was in that area and ran into him I would shoot him in the cock like in Pulp Fiction. What a scumbag, he's going straight to hell in a handbasket.

The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:38 AM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Angry

Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
Mom should have fought back!!!!!!! Protecting her children by not calling for help is not the why to go. It is a bad example to just lay down and submit.Rant over!!!!
She should have been armed and lit the sack of shit up like the 4th of July. Hopefully, this does of reality will serve as a wake-up call for others.
hotrodpc likes this.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

My mother has learned to accept the fact thatI am a gun nut and she never liked guns. The more stuff I show her like this more she wants me to teach her how to shoot. I have wanted her to let me teach her basic handgun safety and proper shooting techniques, well this weekend I will be taking her to the range and let her shoot my G27 with a 40/9 conversion barrel so recoil is not hard on her. I love her but she could not defend herself now. I am saving to buy her a gun for Christmas cause she is getting into it. Been training her at home with snap caps for ammo, she's picked up everything I have taught her and looking forward to go to the range. I will not have her in a position like this, she's gonna learn how to properly shoot just in case some dumbass try this manuver in her home.
oppo and hotrodpc like this.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Administrator

Originally Posted by STF View Post
I HOPE THEY CATCH THIS PIECE OF SHIT!

home invasion Millburn NJ - YouTube
And that folks, is Bloombergs vision for America
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:12 PM   #9 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Concealed 27 View Post
My mother has learned to accept the fact thatI am a gun nut and she never liked guns. The more stuff I show her like this more she wants me to teach her how to shoot. I have wanted her to let me teach her basic handgun safety and proper shooting techniques, well this weekend I will be taking her to the range and let her shoot my G27 with a 40/9 conversion barrel so recoil is not hard on her. I love her but she could not defend herself now. I am saving to buy her a gun for Christmas cause she is getting into it. Been training her at home with snap caps for ammo, she's picked up everything I have taught her and looking forward to go to the range. I will not have her in a position like this, she's gonna learn how to properly shoot just in case some dumbass try this manuver in her home.
I've been trying to get my mother to go shooting for years and years but she refuses. She has a little .25 ACP that my step dad bought her years ago when she was robbed at gunpoint and she was then afraid to walk from her work to her car at night. She says she has that so..... I tell her all the time, scrap that POS. That will do nothing but get you killed and you don't shoot it so you'll fumble around even looking for the safety and a damn crook would have it from you and use it to kill you with your own gun with a close range shot to the head. I've told her, she more at risk at having that .25 than to be unarmed, moreso because she's terrified of guns. You know in the heat of the moment, she'd never figure out how to use it because she doesn't even shoot. She's maybe put 25 rds thru it in her whole life over the last 25 years. Some people just don't need guns. My mother is one of those. Until she goes to a range a few times to get comfortable with something, and practice to where it becomes automatic for her, she just don't need one IMO. But, she's one of those Sheep, it can't happen to me. So what do you do?
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Full Access Member

There was a women who was saved by a 25 Beretta . A big grizzly was chasing her and her boy friend, about to catch her she shot boyfriend in the knee and ran away.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote