Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > News

News

Police shooting in Florida

This is a discussion on Police shooting in Florida within the News forums, part of the General Weapons category!
https://gma.yahoo.com/video-shows-un...opstories.html Unless there is more to the story, this one initially looks pretty bad. The crazy part is that this ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The War Wagon
  • 2 Post By SilvrSRT10

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2016, 09:38 AM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Police shooting in Florida

https://gma.yahoo.com/video-shows-un...opstories.html

Unless there is more to the story, this one initially looks pretty bad. The crazy part is that this is likely somewhat of a self fulfilling prophecy thanks to the hateful BLM ideology. With all the attacks on officers, I am sure they are on high alert, especially when there is a black man involved. I expect the media and hired thugs to be all over this one.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Send a message via Yahoo to The War Wagon
Lightbulb

#1 son on left (age 15) - #3 son on right (age 12). Not pictured, is #2 son, who is the identical twin to #3 son. All 3 are Autistic, as is #4 daughter.

They are very sweet, and after many years of therapeutic interventional services, they are high functioning, outgoing, and very pleasant-natured (this was them at church on Easter Sunday this year), but they are STILL Autistic. Prone to scripting, sensory overload, and aggressive, reactionary outbursts.

They routinely go for walks and outings with their TSS's on nice days. If you find it necessary to shoot their caretakers/support staff, prepare to shoot them, too. They will NOT understand police commands - they don't even understand that bullets hurt. They will be very defensive of their caretakers, and will likely try and attack their attackers under such circumstances - uniform or not - and sadly, that is how it will go down.

Thank you BLM, Occupy Wall Street, heathen mohammedans, & libtards in general, for proving that NO life matters to you, by putting ALL lives more at risk, by your galloping dumbassery.
oppo likes this.
Old 07-22-2016, 09:32 AM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I just read a story this mourning that said the bullet was ment for the autistic person.

Greed & corruption is the norm.
#860 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by #860 View Post
I just read a story this mourning that said the bullet was ment for the autistic person.
I just heard that as well. That is even worse. Not only did he shoot. He shot the wrong person.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Police accidentally shot man in North Miami, union says - CNN.com

Well, I think we can now say, without question, this a bad shoot, really bad.
Old 07-22-2016, 05:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I think this is a person that doesn't need to be a police officer. Thanks for trying but your services are no longer required.
oppo and The War Wagon like this.
Old 07-22-2016, 09:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Administrator

I have a friend living at my house and she has a daughter with Autism and a few other things thrown in as well and talking to her, you need to be VERY careful. Autistic people just don't think like most everyone else, the sensory input they get and how they get to their conclusions are sometimes very mystifying and misunderstandings can happen in the blink of an eye. This particular child is very literal and all talk of death is trying to be stomped out, but its very hard when dealing with a person that has autism as they just don't seem to grasp the finer details. Maybe they do and I cant see their logic, but its a very difficult road to walk at times.

That being said, that officer is a disgrace and needs to be severely punished. The man he shot was ONE THE GROUND!! This is, again, such a giant load of horseshit. And if that bullet was meant for the autistic kid and the office could not see that it was a toy truck, issue binoculars or a scope of some kind to these guys. This is just plain stupid and is making life so much harder on the police that it really has to be. Shameful, SHAMEFUL act on that cops part.