Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > News

News

"Random" Motorist beaten to death by "teens" in St Louis

This is a discussion on "Random" Motorist beaten to death by "teens" in St Louis within the News forums, part of the General Weapons category!
Story to watch: Teens beat motorist to death with hammers in St. Louis | Twitchy...

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2014, 12:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default "Random" Motorist beaten to death by "teens" in St Louis

Story to watch: Teens beat motorist to death with hammers in St. Louis | Twitchy
Old 12-01-2014, 07:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

wow a cwp would have been nice. It's a shame that the man in his early 30s lost his life to gang banging kids. Now the will most likely be tried as adults and spend the rest of there life in prison. Where has parenting gone wrong in society???? My heart goes out to his family,no open casket for sure. I say we go back to an eye for an eye. Dress me up in fatigues and full face mask and I would be happy to take care of these murderers and have a shot eating grin under my hood. The four horseman are coming and some people like me it's already begun, sorry to go biblical on ya but that's who I am.....God Bless his soul, poor man
Concealed 27
Bluez likes this.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 09:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Lets hope the time is short. The blood running as high as a horses bridle in the streets is fearsome. The American bream is dead due to obama giving it away to so many. Tax the rich until their rich no more. Then who do they tax?
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I guess you have to be black and a thug for the media to care. For all their crying wolf, it is the left that is truly racist.
Bluez likes this.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 03:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Back in the day MC clubs carried ball pin hammers because there were tools not weapons.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
Back in the day MC clubs carried ball pin hammers because there were tools not weapons.
A hells angels favorite weapon.....they put it in a sheath
Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-02-2014, 10:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Not just HA's by a long shot.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I don't want to get close enough to have to use a hammer. That's why I carry. If you come at me with bad intentions and get within my comfort zone and I feel threatened, then we're going to have a "Come to Jesus meetin' ".
oppo and kwo51 like this.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Full Access Member

They are not being charged with a race crime. It is time to take this Bullshit to the crapper.Black on white can be race crime too and it needs to be corrected or the white people are going to wake up. Race war will not be pretty .
Old 12-02-2014, 07:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

No it will not KWO, im scared already with all the violence not including guns are on the rise in Tampa due the pill poppers, it's real bad here God save us please.
Concealed 27
Thomas Jefferson