Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > News

News

Santa Barbara Victims Libtard Father

This is a discussion on Santa Barbara Victims Libtard Father within the News forums, part of the General Weapons category!
Here we go again with another CA Libtard. Sorry for your loss guy, but if someone was carrying, your son ...

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2014, 04:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Default Santa Barbara Victims Libtard Father

Here we go again with another CA Libtard. Sorry for your loss guy, but if someone was carrying, your son would be alive today !!!

So first off, the first 3 were killed with a knife. Had someone in the close proxy of these first 3 victims, someone would have taken this guy out with the first stabbing and the stabbing may not have been enough to take his life.

Secondly, as tough as Cali is on gun control, all the guns were legally purchased and the 10 day waiting period was used. Also, no magazines over 10 Capacity.

Not 1 more???

Hate to say it, if it had to happen to someone, couldn't have happened to a better idiot. It's libtard asshats like him as to why his son couldn't protect hisself. In OK, we're passing a bill to allow guns on school campuses for those who have a Conceal Carry Permit.
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:45 AM   #2 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I feel for the guy but he is placing blame in the wrong area. The killer is dead so he's blaming the gun. Yeah, everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that three died by knife. Some injured were run over by his car too. But what do they focus on? The gun. The liberals agenda is working.
oppo and Sgt. Rock like this.
Old 05-28-2014, 07:47 AM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

He will be running for office next...

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didnít pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
Ronald Reagan
TheOl55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I think he just wanted to shake Obama's hand. So now Obama will be going to these funerals to support his agenda. Gotta make an anti agenda out of it.

Gun Laws weren't tough enough in Cali. Now there will be a 20 day waiting period and Auto Centerfire Pistols will be banned. You'll have to get a Revolver now. 10 rounds was to many, so now lets do 6. Libtard idiots for real. The guy is so damn stupid, it makes it very hard to be sympathetic to his sons death.
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Full Access Member

From what I heard he was interviewed by the sheriff 24 hours early. Something does not smell right here. This tragedy started 22 years early. Why are most mass murderers democrats? Maybe dems should not own guns.
Concealed 27 likes this.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 11:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

SilvrSRT10, oppo, hotrodpc and 2 others like this.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Full Access Member

I have a hard time believing his parents of 22 years did not know he had a problem. Hell yes it is tragedy but we need to fix the problem not the tool.

Last edited by kwo51; 05-30-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Administrator

I don't think this kid was mentally troubled at all. He had the ability to convince people he was OK while planning this event. Just a spoiled kid who thought money, a fancy car, perceived good looks would bring him tail and fame... in the end, he got neither
oppo and priell3 like this.
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 02:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Full Access Member

$$$$ Always got me laid. I think he was a Psychopath.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

Administrator

Yea... but.... this kid was entitled and shouldn't have to pay for something he is entitled to get free....

They might also want to look at the fact that only 53 people in Santa Barbara have concealed carry permits out of over 300,000. Dad should first be mad at the killer, then mad at the Sheriff for not allowing his child the right to self protection.

I feel bad for him and his family, but does he really think that three more laws is going to keep a bad guy from doing bad things. Outlaw cars, knives and guns and these idiots will start using rocks
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote