Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > News

News

Shooting and riots in Ferguson, Missouri

This is a discussion on Shooting and riots in Ferguson, Missouri within the News forums, part of the General Weapons category!
Protests turn violent in St. Louis suburb | National & World News | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | ...

Like Tree42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2014, 11:36 AM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Shooting and riots in Ferguson, Missouri

Protests turn violent in St. Louis suburb | National & World News | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News

Once again many jump to conclusions before all the facts are out..surprised Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton aren't there with their bullhorns and big mouths..demanding "justice" and demeaning police officers.

President Eisenhower
Jan 17, 1961

Sgt. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 11:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

They are there you can bet on it,just being subdued for now. Payed to be quit. Black panthers are there also ,looks like obamas war has started. GOD help us.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Facts? Who cares about facts when we can blame everything on racism? You know, EVERYTHING that doesn't go exactly our way is racist. We only want due process and shit when it benefits us. **** anybody else.

Jo6pak likes this.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 06:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Heard on the news that someone from down there (forgot who) is urging BHO to declare martial law to quiet things down. Somehow I don't think declaring martial law will have an effect on the way they are acting. They'll need to bring in the National Guard. The police don't have much credibility down there at the moment.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Have they even released the cops name or photo? Is he Caucasian?

I wonder how many times a black cop shoots a white assailant, is that racist also? Maybe we should get a bunch of white dudes together and protest the next time that happens.........Bet they would shut that down damn quick.

Of course, the answer is always, "You're white, you can't possibly understand what we have gone through....yada, yada, yada."

The victim card is always played first. Let me ask you this.... When was the last time you heard an American of Japanese descent complain about being interned during WWII?

If you constantly think of yourself as a victim, you will forever be one.
kwo51 likes this.

"If you treat me as an enemy, I will become one."
dR
Jo6pak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Some anonymous hacker group found out who he is and may have released his name. I haven't heard it yet though. It matters not to me if he was black, white, purple or herringbone. But judging by the way the locals are reacting, I know what my bet would be.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Sounds like the state patrol is taking over the scene and that cop will have a price on his head like zimmerman has. Right or wrong he is up shits creek.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:37 AM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

A six-year police veteran named Darren Wilson was identified Friday as the officer who shot and killed an unarmed black teenager in a St. Louis suburb last weekend, touching off a week of sometimes violent protests and a military-style police response.

A police report made public Friday also revealed that the teen, Michael Brown, was suspected of stealing a box of cigars from a convenience store and assaulting a clerk minutes before the officer shot him to death.

Thomas Jackson, the police chief of Ferguson, Missouri, named the officer at a press conference, standing in front of another convenience store that was burned during the protests. He had refused to release the name for days, infuriating the protesters.

No prior disciplinary action had been taken against Wilson, Jackson said.

There are still conflicting stories on exactly how Michael Brown was shot to death. The Highway Patrol has taken over riot control, after complaints about the local police strong arm tactics.

President Eisenhower
Jan 17, 1961

Sgt. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Full Access Member

I hope the level heads prevail,criminals will still rape, rob and steal. Look what they did to the super doom. Biting the hand that feeds you is never a good idea.
oppo likes this.

Last edited by kwo51; 08-15-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Some good news:

Missouri Business Owners Armed Themselves Against Rioters - Bearing Arms
ViperJeff, #860, oppo and 1 others like this.