Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > News

News

What is the TRUTH!?! AR-15 Used in Sandy Hook or not?

This is a discussion on What is the TRUTH!?! AR-15 Used in Sandy Hook or not? within the News forums, part of the General Weapons category!
Front page story from Charlotte Observer! I emailed the guys about where they got their info and yet no reply? ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SilvrSRT10

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 06:10 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default What is the TRUTH!?! AR-15 Used in Sandy Hook or not?

Front page story from Charlotte Observer! I emailed the guys about where they got their info and yet no reply? Were Ar's used or not with high cap mags. Where is the guy from "X"files David I think ....the truth is out there....

Last edited by hotrodpc; 02-12-2013 at 03:36 AM.
Fastfood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

well just found this oops

despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation
Old 01-30-2013, 06:18 AM   #3 (permalink)

Now I know!
Old 01-30-2013, 10:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
STF
Full Access Member

I've been saying that forever. All these conspiracy theory crap going around about if there was an AR in the trunk then there couldn't be one in the school.... He couldn't have had one in the trunk and one in the school?

That's exactly what happened,
STF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

they just wanna scar ya, I m ready to go sit unarmed in an american tshirt letting parents know I care about the safety of our kids in front of our schools. get 1st responders where there they need to be in fashion ready to go.. Cant watse time so armed guards or armed teachers i see as a must in 2days sorry ass community. I plea for that....If they ban our capicity size I almost screwed......
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
STF
Full Access Member

They can ban whatever the fuck they want to. I am a free man and I'll do what I want to.
STF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I've read/heard so many conflicting stories. I don't know what to believe.

All I want to know is.....if I put one of those "This House Does Not Believe In Guns and is Unarmed" signs in the front yard and somebody breaks in and I dispatch them, is that considered baiting?
RangerDanger and Silver-Bolt like this.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10 View Post
I've read/heard so many conflicting stories. I don't know what to believe.

All I want to know is.....if I put one of those "This House Does Not Believe In Guns and is Unarmed" signs in the front yard and somebody breaks in and I dispatch them, is that considered baiting?
Bullnettles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Ohhh, now they have gone full circle and back to, there WAS a Bushmaster INSIDE THE SCHOOL.
I'm sure the truth changed once again with a phone call from Diane Frankenstein to the CT Senator. "You tell them sumbishes we've got the media convinced it was a Bushmaster, especially since the ME lied, so dammit, tell them the change it back. We need all the help we can get and public pitty to get my gun ban bill passed."
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote