Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > News

News

Wtf ? Geico Cancelling Weopons Relaeted Businesses

This is a discussion on Wtf ? Geico Cancelling Weopons Relaeted Businesses within the News forums, part of the General Weapons category!
Gieco canceling all weapons related businesses auto insurance.. Posted on facebook by a guys business is making Gun parts... http://www.facebook.com/pages/gunada...577866?fref=ts ...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 03:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Wtf ? Geico Cancelling Weopons Relaeted Businesses

Gieco canceling all weapons related businesses auto insurance.. Posted on facebook by a guys business is making Gun parts...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/gunada...577866?fref=ts

Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by hotrodpc; 02-12-2013 at 03:22 AM.
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Administrator

If thats true, I don't know because I have no real facts, but if thats true? Our Men and Women of the Military make up a significant share of their business... Time to move on to a Gun Friendly Insurance.
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

will see, have to wait and see what others have to say. I will be looking into this, I dont have Geico but the story interests me so I will do some research..... Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Sent them a letter stating that I will not use them if this is correct. Waiting response.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
Sent them a letter stating that I will not use them if this is correct. Waiting response.
Think I will try and contact them Via email and see what they say...Will keep ya posted. It might be an angry person posting to get into a fight over dumb shit. But if this is tru....
Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-23-2013, 09:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default This is a copy of what I just emailed GEICO about

I ran across some information on facebook of a member claiming that you dropped his automobile coverage due to the nature of his business which involves making gun parts. He uses his vehilce with his business. I would like a response from GEICO concerning this matter. If you are going to due this to all of the law obiding citizens who work in the firearms industry you will not have many policys left. I appreciate your time and am I will be looking for a response concerning this matter

Sincerly, A Concerned Law obiding Citizen
Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Got a response already

To Whom It May Concern:

We appreciate you taking the time to notify us of this information and will be happy to address your concerns.

Please be advised that due to security purposes we are unable to divulge specifics of another persons policy. In the event the individual would like to discuss this matter further regarding this situation, please have them contact us at 1-800-841-3000.

We hope this information has been helpful and thank you for your time.

Additionally, we'd like to hear from you! Your feedback is important to us. Please take this short survey to help us improve our customer service.

Sincerely,

Ian Caruthers
GEICO Internet Team
Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-23-2013, 10:22 PM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Re: Wtf

Lol...

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
Old 01-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Don't switch to Progressive Insurance. Big Obama supporter. Major lefty.

Progressive Insurance Chairman Bankrolls Progressive Causes

snopes.com: Progressive Insurance - Peter Lewis Donations
Old 01-24-2013, 04:01 AM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I sent the guy my email and responce email on his fb site. Maybe he will call and we can get the lowdown from the source...... I hope so because cause I will blast them in a response to their BS response they sent me...... rofl
Thomas Jefferson