Go Back   Weapons Forum > Education & Training > State Laws

State Laws

Oklahoma New Gun Legislation after FL Shooting !!!

This is a discussion on Oklahoma New Gun Legislation after FL Shooting !!! within the State Laws forums, part of the Education & Training category!
You want to make a libtard's head spin??? Send there ass to Oklahoma. Let Oklahoma show you what to do ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By hotrodpc
  • 2 Post By hotrodpc
  • 1 Post By oppo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2018, 11:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Default Oklahoma New Gun Legislation after FL Shooting !!!

You want to make a libtard's head spin??? Send there ass to Oklahoma. Let Oklahoma show you what to do when there is a mass shooting. Yep, libtards demand new gun legislation so that's exactly what Oklahoma does. Let's approve Constitutional Carry !!!
State Gun Legislation To Be Heard Wednesday In Committee - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports |
SilvrSRT10, #860, oppo and 1 others like this.
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 10:35 AM   #2 (permalink)

Super Moderator

So it passed the senate yesterday. The bill has passed house, sat in committee cuz of the libtards trying to block it, passed committee on into the senate and flew right on threw. It's now sitting on the governors desk waiting for signature then OK becomes the 14th State to Constitutional Carry !!! I let me CCW permit expire figuring this would have happened already. Gov Mary Fallin is highly likely to sign this bill. About the only thing she's done right is for gun rights.
SilvrSRT10 and oppo like this.

Last edited by hotrodpc; 05-10-2018 at 08:37 PM.
Old 05-10-2018, 07:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Awesome News!!!
Old 05-12-2018, 02:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Sadly, most Okies are in shock. Gov. Mary FAILin Vetoed the bill. Senate passed it 33-9. This is her last term and she's not even running since she knows her ratings are in the shitter as the worst governor we've had in Modern times. Most of us even want out last Democratic Gov Brad Henry back over this conservative bitch. It's been said by many in the house and the senate, no big deal, we'll do it again next year under a new governor and we'll get it passed.

However, I let my CCW expire on purpose. I wanted to carry under Constitutional Carry law rather than the CCW Permit even though the laws would be the same. It's principal of the matter to me. So, I'm sick of not carrying LEGALLY, and prefer to be LEGAL so I'll probably not wait the year for Congress to make Consitutional Carry law and will renew my expired permit. Someone did bring up an advantage to me of having the CCW. Many states that do have CCW, do NOT have Constitutional Carry but do reciprocate permitted carries so having the permit, I'm legal to carry in more states than without.

I kinda would like to see if OK law is similar to Federal Law and if our OK Senate would Vote 2/3 against her veto and make Consitutional Carry into law. If that's the case, we have more than 2/3 of the Senate and the House for that matter to do it. Just not sure there's enough time left in this session to do it, even if it is possible.
Old 05-12-2018, 08:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Bummer
hotrodpc likes this.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote