Go Back   Weapons Forum > Education & Training > Defense Training

Defense Training

Weapons Training and you?

This is a discussion on Weapons Training and you? within the Defense Training forums, part of the Education & Training category!
Originally Posted by SilvSRT10 It's video exactly like this that I was talking about on another thread. These women were ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by SilvSRT10 View Post
It's video exactly like this that I was talking about on another thread. These women were set up for injury. The guys behind the camera knew exactly what was going to happen. It's NOT funny to knowingly set someone up to hurt themselves. You don't start someone out with the biggest, baddest, hardest hitting gun. You work them up to it IF they want to get that advanced. They first must get comfortable shooting lesser weapons. Stupidity gone wild in that video.
Without a doubt .. It surprised me to find so many idiots making these types of video's and posting them on U-TUBE ......
Old 10-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Originally Posted by VIPR PWR HK View Post
Without a doubt .. It surprised me to find so many idiots making these types of video's and posting them on U-TUBE ......
When I said, "Stupidity gone wild", I didn't mean the girls. I meant the idiots behind the camera. Most of the girls had no idea what was about to happen. I'm guessing some of the girls were "girl friends" of the morons behind the camera. After something like this, how could they trust their so called boy friend after being set up that way. Somebody treats me like that and I'll have nothing to do with them ever again.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #13 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by SilvSRT10 View Post
When I said, "Stupidity gone wild", I didn't mean the girls. I meant the idiots behind the camera. Most of the girls had no idea what was about to happen. I'm guessing some of the girls were "girl friends" of the morons behind the camera. After something like this, how could they trust their so called boy friend after being set up that way. Somebody treats me like that and I'll have nothing to do with them ever again.
I understood what you were saying ...
Old 10-02-2012, 08:01 PM   #14 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I understood what you were saying ...
Yeah, but occasionally I just need to clarify things for those who might not. I confuse myself sometimes, I don't expect everyone to keep up.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Administrator

huh?

What just happened
ViperJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #16 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by ViperJeff View Post
huh?

What just happened

I'll never tell
Old 11-27-2012, 09:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Good info .... ..... Now how do I get all those patches and medals .... I only have the certificates from way back when ?????
http://materials.nrahq.org/go/produc...0and%20Rockers

you can Order the patches, rockers, pins, medals and Certificates here
TacticalAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by sixtyin5 View Post
As an NRA Instructor, I definitely believe in Safety first! I continually train myself and work on safety constantly.

I teach about 750 people annually at work, and get critiqued that we should shorten the course for those that have been through it already. The answer from my boss is always a resounding "NO". We go over safety, shooting fundamentals, and shooting positions and then the shooters get a range safety briefing again in the classroom, and another reminder at the range.

Safety, safety, safety...
Indeed, Safety First, in my NRA Classes and my Concealed Firearms classes I stress safety, Safety first begins with the Attitude. I must also say, Kudo's for not shortening your class because of prior training, for people, who have vast and long experience with guns, forget about safety after a time because they "Know what they are doing with a gun".
TacticalAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:37 AM   #19 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Safety first, always. There is no excuse for unsafe handling of a firearm. Also, people need to forget the term accidental discharge. There is no such thing. The correct term is negligent discharge.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Full Access Member

The worst sound from a weapon is snap when it should go boom or boom when it should go snap. Every bullet has a lawyer attached to it.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote