Go Back   Weapons Forum > Education & Training > Defense Training

Defense Training

Weapons Training and you?

This is a discussion on Weapons Training and you? within the Defense Training forums, part of the Education & Training category!
I had an AD once, Thats all it takes....Safety first for sure. I rack my slides 3 4 5 times ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #21 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I had an AD once, Thats all it takes....Safety first for sure. I rack my slides 3 4 5 times b4 dry firing (if needed to to disassemble) and always point at the ground and never toward anything that you dont want to kill....G19
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #22 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Both wife and I have taken classes with Morrigan Consulting. Great teachers .Also I had USMC weapons training.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:43 PM   #23 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Still getting my feet wet here. Have some very liberal family members in St.Pete don't see them often!!!!
Old 11-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #24 (permalink)

Full Access Member

SAFETY,SAFETY,SAFETY.............................. ......I am obbessed with it....I had a panic attack due to my health condition and was not in the right mental state and put a .45 black talon +p round into my couch...
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #25 (permalink)

Default Always safety first

Kustomblack1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Safety first for sure!
otasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:34 PM   #27 (permalink)
Full Access Member

As we can see from the presidential election intelligence is not a strong point in our society. Being armed is a right, learning how to use it is a responsibility. I don't think the founding fathers had the NRA or Gunsight to train them. They learned by eating their game or going hungry.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:58 AM   #28 (permalink)

If you want to become a security officer and join in defence force, then you need to get weapons and defence training to become a perfect security officer. Every security officer must have a good skill for using variety security weapons to provide protection to their clients in crime activities.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #29 (permalink)
Full Access Member

My only argument with that is the required amount of training to get D&G permits are the least you can get. State 48 is not enough to teach you when not to shot. Monkeys can be taught to shoot but not when to not shot.