Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > Less-Than-Lethal Weapons

Less-Than-Lethal Weapons

Need advice/comment on my Inconspicuous Weapon

This is a discussion on Need advice/comment on my Inconspicuous Weapon within the Less-Than-Lethal Weapons forums, part of the General Weapons category!
You just have to live with the it. 1984 is here....

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #31 (permalink)
Full Access Member

You just have to live with the it. 1984 is here.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #32 (permalink)
Full Access Member

v3luotianyi, none of your proposals fit well into anything we do here in the United States, so we have little to no useful input for your ideas. Many of them have been seen in popular media such as spy films, but as it's always said, the only reason they work in the movies is because it's in the script.
Here in the US we use lawfully carried firearms, knives, pepper spray, and the occasional blackthorn walking stick. All legal in the jurisdictions we live in, with whatever permitting system that may exist in that political subdivision. I am fortunate to live in Arizona, so I need no permit, license, registration, or other legal impediment to carrying all the above for lawful self defense.
If you can frame questions within the above parameters, perhaps we could help, but honestly, none of the things you are proposing are anything we would have serious experience with currently.
#860 likes this.
armoredman is offline   Reply With Quote