Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > For Sale

For Sale

WTS- Garmin 50LM GPS

This is a discussion on WTS- Garmin 50LM GPS within the For Sale forums, part of the General Weapons category!
These gps for cars sell for $140.00 or more mine is like new in box but no longer need due ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2016, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default WTS- Garmin 50LM GPS

These gps for cars sell for $140.00 or more mine is like new in box but no longer need due to the fact I no longer drive heres a link of the item
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_5nsmnj9fyg_b
Im asking for 90 dollars shipped so i can buy some gun stuff, if your interested please send me a PM here. Thanks, Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2016, 04:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I bought one of these for my mother for Mother's Day a couple years ago. She loves it and still uses it today.

BTW, LM after the 50 stands for Lifetime Maps. So you don't have to pay for Map upgrades every year. Good to have as much road construction that goes on in the country. Also new neighborhoods popping up all over OKC. I update my 5yo Tom Tom about every 6-8 months and have never been charged to download new maps.
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 11:22 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Good to hear I don't drive anymore that's why I'm trying to grab a little spending money......
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote