Go Back   Weapons Forum > General Weapons > For Sale

For Sale

WTS- Lone Wolf 40-9mm conversion barrel

This is a discussion on WTS- Lone Wolf 40-9mm conversion barrel within the For Sale forums, part of the General Weapons category!
I have a Lone Wolf 40 - 9mm blind Marked conversion barrel for a Glocks 27 it is blind marked ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2015, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default WTS- Lone Wolf 40-9mm conversion barrel

I have a Lone Wolf 40 - 9mm blind Marked conversion barrel for a Glocks 27 it is blind marked meaning that the top of the barrel has no logo on it , it is on underside. The factory charges $15 for this addition. Also have a 9mm magazine to go with it. Asking $105 shipped for both don't want to split them up but will consider it. Please text message me if interested or send me a PM. My cell # for texting me is 727-744-0941 with any questions or you may have . Never had problems with the barrel no jams no malfunctions whatsoever . Thanks again , Jeffrey a.k.a. concealed 27 .

"God Bless to all"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00547.jpg (80.9 KB, 4 views)
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Concealed 27; 09-28-2015 at 08:48 PM.
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 09:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

How acratic was this barrel ? If it was not lose in the slide .
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 01:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

It's not loose in my slide fits like factory......
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-01-2015, 06:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Full Access Member

I will take it if nobody else jumps on it. Death in family to deal with first. On day next week .
Old 10-02-2015, 08:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Sorry to hear that KWO 51 I hope everything goes well at the funeral nothing but love for you and your family my friend it's always hard to lose someone I will hang onto the barrel and magazine For ya. If you end up not wanting it just let me know and I'll put it back on my other websites. God bless you my friend and I hope all is well as it could be . Jeffrey Aka concealed 27
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-03-2015, 09:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Thanks Jeff.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:30 PM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Your welcome my friend
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-06-2015, 08:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Let me know where I can send the check, at your convince. I don't have text messaging.
Old 10-07-2015, 06:18 PM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I actulally had a bidding war going in it and got a lot more than i expected im sorry KWO, I HOPE THAT IT DOES BOT AFFECT OUR RELATIONSHIP.....Jeffrey AKA CONCEALED 27
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-07-2015, 09:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Not at all just save $105.