Go Back   Weapons Forum > Education & Training > Concealed Carry

Concealed Carry

CCW for a southpaw

This is a discussion on CCW for a southpaw within the Concealed Carry forums, part of the Education & Training category!
Originally Posted by kwo51 Just put a crimson trace on my 27. Mistake I think it sticks out about a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
Just put a crimson trace on my 27. Mistake I think it sticks out about a foot.
Really post a a pic if u can, its better than the laser Max IMO, I don't trust a laser on a moving part
concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Nor do I it only sticks out about 1/4 " but feels like a yard. Real good once you learn to move your finger. It still my chance the profile enough that it will come off.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:10 PM   #13 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Is it the one that goes on the finger guard? I would like to see if they have then that can go on grip thru trigger pin, I ma look will get back to ya......
Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #14 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Yeah its the lg626 if i get one for it that would be the one I'd get....
Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Full Access Member

$200. for it and life time batteries. Works great and easy to sight in. Feels like an extra appendage.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote