Go Back   Weapons Forum > Education & Training > Concealed Carry

Concealed Carry

Concealed Carry Reciprocity

This is a discussion on Concealed Carry Reciprocity within the Concealed Carry forums, part of the Education & Training category!
http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_ca...city_maps.html Click on the state you got your CCW in and it shows you all the other states the accept ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Super Moderator

http://www.usacarry.com/concealed_ca...city_maps.html

Click on the state you got your CCW in and it shows you all the other states the accept it or reject it. The communist state of California and Illinois do not honor any but maybe their own and maybe not even that.

I'm in NC. We honor California's CCW but they do not honor ours. Hows that for reciprocity. Scumbags.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

yep, california sucks when it comes to the second amendment..... and then some.... but yet it still has some of the highest crime rates
Old 01-03-2013, 01:24 AM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Well, I have my Washington CCL and I also have coming in the mail one from AZ and OR so when I travel cross country I should be good to go. I will tolally by pass CA but CO is another one but I figure if I do the speed limit and keep it lock in my vault I should be good to go.
Bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:07 AM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Awesome job mod...we asked u put it up.....Thanks
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:22 AM   #5 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
Well, I have my Washington CCL and I also have coming in the mail one from AZ and OR so when I travel cross country I should be good to go. I will tolally by pass CA but CO is another one but I figure if I do the speed limit and keep it lock in my vault I should be good to go.
I willl need to check into Non Resident NV. I like to drive to Laughlin, NV, which is right across the 250 yard bridge from AZ, but nonetheless, it's NV. I'm alright from OK, thru TX, NM and AZ, then I have to cross the damn bridge, then 1/4 mile to my Hotel. I could literally jump out my hotel window and be in the CO River, then be back in AZ. What a bummer. Need a permit for just that distance. Spitting Distance !!!
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:47 AM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by hotrodpc View Post
I willl need to check into Non Resident NV. I like to drive to Laughlin, NV, which is right across the 250 yard bridge from AZ, but nonetheless, it's NV. I'm alright from OK, thru TX, NM and AZ, then I have to cross the damn bridge, then 1/4 mile to my Hotel. I could literally jump out my hotel window and be in the CO River, then be back in AZ. What a bummer. Need a permit for just that distance. Spitting Distance !!!
What a bunch of shit that is... just be careful as I know you will be..
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:13 AM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

When I got my WI. CCW, I just out of curiosity looked for an app on my iphone. If you search for "CCW – Concealed Carry 50 State" there is a $.99 app that is really useful. Well worth the few cents to look up most laws in yours, and other states concerning ur CCW.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ryan.ccw&hl=en

Last edited by Mockstar; 01-04-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Mockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by hotrodpc View Post

Yeah that's crazy but like they said "A man got to do what a man got to do" or something like that. LOL
Old 01-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Full Access Member

They all need to honor the 2 amendment...........
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Well, I got my AZ CCL in the mail yesterday and now I'm just waiting on OR.