Go Back   Weapons Forum > Education & Training > Concealed Carry

Concealed Carry

Todays Rig Set-up

This is a discussion on Todays Rig Set-up within the Concealed Carry forums, part of the Education & Training category!
Today Im wearing my OWB High Noon Holster with my G23 and my Duel Mag Holster on left side. I ...

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2014, 11:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Todays Rig Set-up

Today Im wearing my OWB High Noon Holster with my G23 and my Duel Mag Holster on left side. I love this holster it has been great for me and it will also hold my G27 so muti gun use is always good. Just thought id share my rig pics for today......My carry loads are Federal 180 Grain HST, Nice big HPs that shoot well, i put about 10rds downrange to make sure they were good to go.
Concealed 27
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00441.jpg (95.9 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00442.jpg (97.1 KB, 6 views)
oppo and Bluez like this.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Nice

That is the same angle I carry my M&P at. It makes the pistol a tad shorter but more importantly, it allows me to draw while seated.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 08:12 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by oppo View Post
Nice

That is the same angle I carry my M&P at. It makes the pistol a tad shorter but more importantly, it allows me to draw while seated.

Yeah I can draw from almost any position. Plus it hides the printing of wearing owb. I just wear a wife beater and t-shirt. It prints but unless your looking for it u won't notice. If I wear a button up I'm good, will post another setup tomorrow for Sunday's rig........Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-21-2014, 08:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Heres Tuesday rig, High noon bare asset holster with glock27 with GAP enterpsises pinky floor plate....No extra mag on my person but 22 rd clip in glovebox
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00464.jpg (97.6 KB, 3 views)
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-22-2014, 07:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

22 round what? Do you also have an SKS or did Glock come out with a new model? I would think having an extra magazine would be faster and easier than trying to load from a clip.

Old 10-23-2014, 09:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Oppo being bad again, you know a( clip) will not fit in the glove box. I need a hair clip for my hair piece.
oppo likes this.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Clip magazine same thing right...lol correction 22rd magazine......lmao
Concealed 27
oppo likes this.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-23-2014, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Clips are used to feed magazines, or load some other old weapons. It is a mistake most of us have made and been scolded by our elders. We had speed clips for both the M 14 and the M16 mags they are well worth having.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Old 10-23-2014, 03:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member