Go Back   Weapons Forum > Education & Training > Personal Protection

Personal Protection

Clearing the house

This is a discussion on Clearing the house within the Personal Protection forums, part of the Education & Training category!
Only thing I learned is that I need a light on my shotgun....

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
STF
Full Access Member

Only thing I learned is that I need a light on my shotgun.
STF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:24 AM   #12 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by STF View Post
But then You`d blindum, they then would`nt see the big red/orangish flash, just before their head disaapeared.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #13 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by STF View Post
I have a stream light tlr3 on my AR..... 125 lums but it burns thru batteries.... that's the only thing I dislike about it......Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:07 AM   #14 (permalink)

I agree that we have protect our self,because of that we have many type of weapons in our life that is not our friend and not other so plz stop this.Other wise our word is going to be destroyed so plzzzzzzzzzz dont kill any body.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:30 AM   #15 (permalink)
STF
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Efing1977 View Post
I agree that we have protect our self,because of that we have many type of weapons in our life that is not our friend and not other so plz stop this.Other wise our word is going to be destroyed so plzzzzzzzzzz dont kill any body.
hmmmm
Old 08-28-2013, 07:41 AM   #16 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Interesting first post..... I don't think any of us plan on doing so, our site is to help other members with questions or problems with there weapons and personal protection. There is alot of knowledge here between members, so I'm curious why u posted what u did?
oppo likes this.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:20 AM   #17 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Sounds like a young troll. Efing 77 you are to late for some.
oppo likes this.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:21 AM   #18 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Your post is a little confusing but IF you are suggesting we shouldn't have a discussion about how best to defend ourselves and our loved ones in our own homes, then you either have no idea of the beliefs and values this country was founded on or you have lost your mind. As for killing, I don't think anyone one on this forum wants to kill anybody. What we want is life, liberty, and the pursuit of hapiness and we have the right to them. Nobody has has the right to break into our homes and threaten the people we love. I came to the realization years ago that the decision to shoot or not isn't mine. The decision is in the hands of the person threatening me and the people I love. If they want to live, all they have to do is not break into my home or try to harm my loved ones. It is that simple and no decent person anywhere could ever find that difficult.
#860, ygbsm35 and Concealed 27 like this.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:59 AM   #19 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Nobody has the right to kill except a judge. Shoot to stop the assault,if the animal dies it is its fault. The right to self defense is GOD given.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:15 AM   #20 (permalink)
STF
Full Access Member