Go Back   Weapons Forum > Education & Training > Personal Protection

Personal Protection

Which holster?

This is a discussion on Which holster? within the Personal Protection forums, part of the Education & Training category!
Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10 I've got two of these. One for my Glock 30 and one for my XD sub ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 11:56 PM   #21 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10 View Post
I've got two of these. One for my Glock 30 and one for my XD sub compacts. I wear in the appendix position and like how these holsters ride low. The grip on the gun is all that is above the belt. Warning: these holsters are very tight at first. It takes some breaking in. But retention is also very good. I'm never afraid the gun will fall out of the holster. I like that it carries straight up and down with no cant to it. Your mileage may vary, some assembly required, batteries not included.

Tagua IPH

Mine has can't, I want straight up to carry my G27 @1oclock. Gonna be next buy, gonna see if they will ship usps cause I live around the block from them. Not gonna happen
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:02 AM   #22 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Concealed 27 View Post
Mine has can't, I want straight up to carry my G27 @1oclock. Gonna be next buy, gonna see if they will ship usps cause I live around the block from them. Not gonna happen
How does Amazon ship to you? I sometimes get stuff I bought from them through USPS.

Amazon.com: Tagua Gunleather Open Top Inside The Pant Holster Glock 26/27/33 Right Hand OPH-330: Sports & Outdoors Amazon.com: Tagua Gunleather Open Top Inside The Pant Holster Glock 26/27/33 Right Hand OPH-330: Sports & Outdoors
Old 01-30-2013, 12:30 AM   #23 (permalink)

Full Access Member

How does Amazon ship to you? I sometimes get stuff I bought from them through USPS.

Amazon.com: Tagua Gunleather Open Top Inside The Pant Holster Glock 26/27/33 Right Hand OPH-330: Sports & Outdoors
That's nice but I would get the high noon that's rides like that.. big fan of have 2 for 3 glocks,the nice fit when u breakem in,thanks anyways
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-30-2013, 11:28 AM   #24 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Concealed 27 View Post
That's nice but I would get the high noon that's rides like that.. big fan of have 2 for 3 glocks,the nice fit when u breakem in,thanks anyways
I looked at the High Noon Holsters but didn't see anything that was form fitting to the gun that also rode low like the Tagua did. I wanted to do business with HN but just didn't see what I wanted. I like a holster with retention. I want to make sure that no matter what I'm doing, my gun stays with me.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:19 PM   #25 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I looked at the High Noon Holsters but didn't see anything that was form fitting to the gun that also rode low like the Tagua did. I wanted to do business with HN but just didn't see what I wanted. I like a holster with retention. I want to make sure that no matter what I'm doing, my gun stays with me.
Yeah, it s low ride but forms to carry piece. I'm broke now but I want it, my g27 remora holster is sitting at 530 . Does not ride good in appendix. And wanna move my 27 up front and primary g23 at 530....
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Concealed 27; 01-30-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:00 PM   #26 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Thats a low ride molded to the gun you order for. Hideaway w/clip

Hideaway.jpg
Old 01-31-2013, 05:50 PM   #27 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Depends on weather, its cold here today.. OWB feels good
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (98.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (93.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (85.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (95.7 KB, 3 views)
Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #28 (permalink)
Full Access Member

For me it is my Bianchi 4/4L OWB with a G17.
otasan is offline   Reply With Quote