Go Back   Weapons Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge > Politics / Conspiracy

Politics / Conspiracy

FINALLY !!! NO AR-15 Used in CT Shootings

This is a discussion on FINALLY !!! NO AR-15 Used in CT Shootings within the Politics / Conspiracy forums, part of the The Lounge category!
They still don't say it WAS NOT AR-15, they just now say an AR-15 Style Rifle. But, they do say ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Default FINALLY !!! NO AR-15 Used in CT Shootings

They still don't say it WAS NOT AR-15, they just now say an AR-15 Style Rifle. But, they do say it was NOT used in the shootings.

Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:54 PM   #2 (permalink)

Super Moderator

The CT. State police just came out and said it was used. I'm still confused.

UPDATE: State Police Confirm Weapons Used in Newtown Shootings Independent Journal Review
Old 01-23-2013, 04:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

Super Moderator

WOW, Just lies. Like I said before. They're going to ride it out and SAY it was since it's easy to do now that the media has reported it so long, and it will help the **** get her AWB and 10 round Mag bill passed.

Let's just keep faith, for what it's worth that the bill doesn't pass. I'd really like to see another Congressman, probably a Repbulican, write up another REASONABLE bill to shown and voted on at the same time, so her bill get's voted down, and his get's voted in.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I guess we have the C word banned on the site. Afterall I guess that is worse than saying Fuck It !!! True, we do need to draw a line in the sand somewhere to keep us all in check.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Don't be confused, just lock and load. These people have only thing in mind. We the people will not be disarmed by a tyrannical government.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by hotrodpc View Post
They still don't say it WAS NOT AR-15, they just now say an AR-15 Style Rifle. But, they do say it was NOT used in the shootings.

Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com
This video is from December 15.

It keeps popping up weekly as "new information" on various forums. It's not new information.

it's even been posted here already.
cce1302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #7 (permalink)

Super Moderator

True, I posted the other story here where they said it was 4 handguns, but they still said it was an AR-15 in the trunk. Seems this media source is just a little different and they didn't say IT WAS and AR-15 in the trunk.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default FINALLY !!! NO AR-15 Used in CT Shootings

What amazes me is not that the media lied about the whole deal, but how many Americans choose to be willfully retarded about it by believing everything they see on their flat screens. It's unreal the amount of people I've had to educate from work/church/freakin everywhere
Old 01-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Same here. It seems of the Anti Gunners, about 33% or 1 of 3 can be educated and sorta turn around to not be a Pro Gun Advocate, but at least NOT be an Anti Gunner. So with the Pro Gunners, and converting 33% of the Anti Gunners to a Neutral Gunner, I say we have to keep educating.
I used a catchy phrase on Face Book post when I posted an Article about the Gun Ban Legislation. One of the Anti Gunners called me out on it in a posted comment. You can bet I took advantage of that and explained in a post. I ended up PMing with her and I believe she actually seen things different when I was done, and she seemed to be in agreeance. Another Anti Gunner after reading my post hit me up in PM, CUZ HE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH BALLS to post his comment in public, and he wanted PROOF !!! So I sent him a video of actual footage on the shotgun shell. He agreed, NO, that's not an AR-15, I get your point now.

Ohhh, and the catchy line I used, I said, "Here's an article for you Anti Gunner / Crime Lovers !!! She didn't mind be called an Anti Gunner, but she didn't like be referred to as a Crime Lover. I told her Gun Legislation is for the Criminals benefit, NOT the Law Abiding Citizens who own guns, so yes, you're a Crime Lover if you are for Gun Bans and Gun Legislation that will ONLY help the criminals since they won't obey, the law abiding citizens will, so now the law abiding citizen has less to protect themselves with.

Last edited by hotrodpc; 01-23-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Im worried about all those people who new nothing about guns buying ar-15s cause they were scared that they were not going to be able to buy one. At the range last night I had to show a guy how to get his AK-47 into battery???? Are you kidding me, he was not pulling charging handle back far enough. I told him to got home read the internet and then come shoot. He bought it at the range we were shooting at and he bought ammo and gun with no experiace at all and no knowledge of what he just got. If you cant chamber a round, Fucking learn how to work the rifle b4 you shoot it...JMHO
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote