Go Back   Weapons Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge > Politics / Conspiracy

Politics / Conspiracy

Here it comes

This is a discussion on Here it comes within the Politics / Conspiracy forums, part of the The Lounge category!
http://m.washingtontimes.com/blog/gu...#ixzz2IkCRmM3u Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD...

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Here it comes

http://m.washingtontimes.com/blog/gu...#ixzz2IkCRmM3u
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
Old 01-22-2013, 09:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Super Moderator

From what I've heard, it doesn't stand a chance. But then again, I didn't think Obama stood a chance at a second term either. So what the heck do I know?
Old 01-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Administrator

This bill will most likely fail in part.... but beware whats parts they consider actually making happen.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10 View Post
From what I've heard, it doesn't stand a chance. But then again, I didn't think Obama stood a chance at a second term either. So what the heck do I know?
My sentiments exactly. I only hope that it will be struck down in its entirety instead of just parts of it to appease certain people. I am all about compromise, but we have lost too many freedoms in this nation to compromise with loosing more of them.

Ruger SR9c, Ruger 22/45, Savage MKII SV-FR
AR build in progress
DrkSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Yeah it got to be turn down that will be almost everything we should have knew that Obama didn't want to touch the gun control before he ran again.
Bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:49 AM   #6 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Settle down folks, and I hope I'm right. This stupid ass bitch, and yes I normally refrain from name calling since we are all entitled to our opinion, but I'd be happy to say it to her face in public and on camera because it's true, This stupid ass bitch has put so much into this bill that it's going to be shot down and doesn't have a chance in hell in passing. I honestly feel not only the Republicans are NOT going to support this, but even a handful of Democrats will find this to be ridiculous and overwhelming. She doesn't even KNOW what an assault weapon is. And why would a bayonet lug make a rifle an assault weapon. In short, what she is saying, is if you add anything tactical to a firearm it will be banned and illegal as an assault weapon. Picatinny rail to add a scope? It's now banned. Good Luck getting that to pass you idiot. Do 2 things for us Diane Frankenstein, first figure out what an ASSAULT weapon is, 2nd take a good study at the facts from the CDC, the FBI and the ATF, you'll soon see this Gun Control bill will do NOTHING to stop any of the tragedies and there will be even more massacres. This massacre issue is NOT about Guns at all. It's about mental health. Every last one of these people who did these mass killings were bullied, made fun of all their life, and from either broken homes, or abuses and/or neglected as children and teens. Lets get tough on Bullying in schools and have a ZERO tolerance on Bullying like we do guns in school. Let's make sure parents know the difference between abuse and discipline as they raise their kids, and lets REQUIRE discipline. Let's bring family values back into American homes again, and the massacres will get less and less. They will never go away in full though. Massacres have happened forever, just not as common as they are today. Get your head out of your ass Diane, and put your energy and efforts into a bill that WILL focus on the cause and prevention of massacres instead of a bill that will raise crime rates through the roof !!!

Anyway, rant over. Not sure why I need to be telling all of you this. I think all of us here KNOW this already. But, mabye Diane is reading !!!

Even if the bill does pass, I honeslty think legal action will be taken and the Supreme Court will overturn it as UN-Constitutional. And hopefully next President can have it repealed. We have that option too.

Last edited by hotrodpc; 01-23-2013 at 05:52 AM.
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

hotrodpc, from what I can tell people did not think that the 1994 AWB would have a chance at passing but it did. I truly think that we should be worried about what they are trying to do to us citizens and keep writing our representatives. The bill in its entirety may not pass but they may pass some parts of it.
hotrodpc and Bootstrap like this.

Ruger SR9c, Ruger 22/45, Savage MKII SV-FR
AR build in progress
DrkSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Originally Posted by DrkSide View Post
hotrodpc, from what I can tell people did not think that the 1994 AWB would have a chance at passing but it did. I truly think that we should be worried about what they are trying to do to us citizens and keep writing our representatives. The bill in its entirety may not pass but they may pass some parts of it.
I agree with that. Don't give up and lay down. Just keep the flooding and overwhelming letters flowing.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
STF
Full Access Member

FUCK these motherfuckers. I'm about sick and fucking tired of this bullshit. I hope the economy crashes and the next great depression happens so we can weed out all these week minded mother fuckers in this country.
Bootstrap likes this.
STF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:49 AM   #10 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Originally Posted by STF View Post
FUCK these motherfuckers. I'm about sick and fucking tired of this bullshit. I hope the economy crashes and the next great depression happens so we can weed out all these week minded mother fuckers in this country.
I agree, but just be sure not to put it that way in your letter to your Congressman.