Go Back   Weapons Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge > Politics / Conspiracy

Politics / Conspiracy

Jimmy Hoffa

This is a discussion on Jimmy Hoffa within the Politics / Conspiracy forums, part of the The Lounge category!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2013, 03:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Jimmy Hoffa

OAKLAND TOWNSHIP, Mich. ó The excavation of a field in suburban Detroit has failed to turn up the remains of former Teamsters union leader Jimmy Hoffa, the FBI announced Wednesday, adding another unsuccessful chapter to a nearly 40-year-old mystery.

Authorities stopped the dig after just a few hours on the third day.

"We did not uncover any evidence relevant to the investigation on James Hoffa," said Robert Foley, head of the FBI in Detroit.

"I am very confident of our result here after two-days plus of diligent effort," he said. "As of this point, we'll be closing down the excavation operation."

They used 40 FBI agents for three days digging around in dirt and finding nothing..more of your wonderful tax dollars in use.

President Eisenhower
Jan 17, 1961

Sgt. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

He was run through a wood chipper and used as fertilizer on the white house lawn. Shit makes things grow.

Last edited by kwo51; 06-20-2013 at 09:16 AM.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I always heard that he was encased in concrete in one of the NY stadiums as it was under construction. And really, don't they have better things to be spending time and money on than trying to find Hoffa? What will it accomplish to find him other than "Here he is".
Old 06-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Remember all those Hot Dogs you ate around that time.........?

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didnít pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
Ronald Reagan
TheOl55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10 View Post
I always heard that he was encased in concrete in one of the NY stadiums as it was under construction. And really, don't they have better things to be spending time and money on than trying to find Hoffa? What will it accomplish to find him other than "Here he is".
Yeah I think was at the Meadowlands that the rumor started about being buried there...my guess is they will never find his remains. Wood chipper, acid bath, fish food...I'm sure the Mob had their ways dealing with him.

President Eisenhower
Jan 17, 1961

Sgt. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Or he could be in Alaska. Who cares?
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:01 AM   #7 (permalink)

Default Re: Jimmy Hoffa

exactly, who cares?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2
Aaron1100us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:22 PM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

His body is missing for how long, 40 plus years who cares at this point... its not like he's gonna talk. The mob is not a bunch of idiots like the gov. I'm sure he will never be found. Just like a criminal with a hi point throw away gun. They grind the serial numbers of and melt down what they can and Concreate in any building or driveway or sink it to the bottom of any of our oceans never to be seen again. I don't care if they find him or not,what is it gonna do for us today.... Absolutely nothing.

Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote