Go Back   Weapons Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge > Politics / Conspiracy

Politics / Conspiracy

Obama lets America take one in the @$$ for his mohammedan buddies...

This is a discussion on Obama lets America take one in the @$$ for his mohammedan buddies... within the Politics / Conspiracy forums, part of the The Lounge category!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The War Wagon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2016, 02:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Send a message via Yahoo to The War Wagon
Angry Obama lets America take one in the @$$ for his mohammedan buddies...

AGAIN!

Congressman: Classified details of Iran's treatment of US sailors will shock nation

The classified details behind Iran’s treatment of several U.S. sailors who were captured by the Islamic Republic during a tense standoff earlier this year are likely to shock the nation, according to one member of the House Armed Services Committee, who disclosed to the Washington Free Beacon that these details are currently being withheld by the Obama administration.

Rep. Randy Forbes (R., Va.) told the Free Beacon in an interview that the Obama administration is still keeping details of the maritime incident under wraps. It could be a year or longer before the American public receives a full accounting of the incident, in which several U.S. sailors were abducted at gunpoint by the Iranian military.

“I’ve had a full classified briefing” from military officials, Forbes told the Free Beacon. “It could be as long as a year before we actually get that released.”

Details of the abduction are likely to start an uproar in the nation and call into question the Obama administration’s handling of the incident, which many experts say violated international and maritime law.

“I think that when the details actually come out, most Americans are going to be kind of taken aback by the entire incident, both how Iran handled it and how we handled it,” Forbes disclosed. “I think that’s going to be huge cause for concern for most Americans. That’s why I’ve encouraged members of Congress to get that briefing so they do know exactly what did take place.”

Forbes suggested that Iran’s treatment of the U.S. sailors—which included filming them crying and forcing them to apologize at gunpoint—may have been much worse than what has been publicly reported.
Beady-eyed ratfink approves...
Old 05-19-2016, 07:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Yep, it make you angry to say the least, on what he do now it wouldn't shock me he know that his time is almost up ( or is it ), the word is that he might stay in office. So he can continue do what he doing but time will tell.
Bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Full Access Member

War would be my treatment of the Iranians . One big fire ball11111
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 04:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Send a message via Yahoo to The War Wagon
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
War would be my treatment of the Iranians . One big fire ball11111

kwo51 likes this.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Full Access Member

It would at least get their attention.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote