Go Back   Weapons Forum > Member's Area > The Lounge > Politics / Conspiracy

Politics / Conspiracy

Republican Eric Cantor taken out by Tea Partier !!!

This is a discussion on Republican Eric Cantor taken out by Tea Partier !!! within the Politics / Conspiracy forums, part of the The Lounge category!
Is it beneficial or is it a sign of the Republican Party collapsing?. Either the Tea Party gets to take ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kwo51

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2014, 04:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Default Republican Eric Cantor taken out by Tea Partier !!!

Is it beneficial or is it a sign of the Republican Party collapsing?. Either the Tea Party gets to take over, or the Republicans get their head out of their ass and do some organizing to bring their party back together. This could be a wake up to call too for Republicans like John McCain and Gov Chris Christie. I'd rather them 2 change their ways and views than piss around and get beat by Libtards. Of course they could get beat by Tea Partiers too which probably won't be to bad being they'd align with Republicans. The way this country is going, I'd really expect to see more Tea Partiers winning in the Red States. I have a feeling this November is going to be very interesting. Just hoping, and I don't think it'll happen, that the Libtards get control of both House and Senate.

Washington is caught totally off guard by Cantor loss
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Grass roots is not from smoking it. We are going to take this f--ked up place back!!!!!!!!
hotrodpc likes this.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Sure hope so. However, somethings doesn't really matter what Congress is or does. Not like Obama is going to confer with Congress anyway. He's going to do wth he wants and let everyone know after the fact. Then again, might get a Congress with enough balls to Impeach his ass.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

Super Moderator

If only we could take back the Senate and someone with enough intestinal fortitude start impeachment proceedings against BHO. I guess that would put Biden into office. I don't find him as big a threat as BHO. I don't think he's as dangerous.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

Super Moderator

Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10 View Post
If only we could take back the Senate and someone with enough intestinal fortitude start impeachment proceedings against BHO. I guess that would put Biden into office. I don't find him as big a threat as BHO. I don't think he's as dangerous.
Biden would just sink himself even deeper. He's certainly not dangerous without anyone working his puppet strings.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

More polarization in DC. Over the past few decade both parties have engineered district boundaries so that the other party will never make a serious bid to take it in a general election. This has effectively killed off competition between the parties, allowing the most extreme in a party to challenge the moderates.
Since there is no opportunity for the other side to actually win, the extremists can challenge and beat the sensible moderates in the parties.

In turn we get gridlock and bickering instead of rational governing.

"If you treat me as an enemy, I will become one."
dR
Jo6pak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Full Access Member

(rational governing ) went out with Roe vs Wade.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote