Go Back   Weapons Forum > Weapons > General Discussion > Long Guns > AR-15

AR-15

Pmags for good price on mags and shipping

This is a discussion on Pmags for good price on mags and shipping within the AR-15 forums, part of the Long Guns category!
I found a website that sells alot of AR-15 mags including pmags in 10 packs and individually. Prices are good ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2013, 08:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Pmags for good price on mags and shipping

I found a website that sells alot of AR-15 mags including pmags in 10 packs and individually. Prices are good on everything but almost everything is in stock including the 40 rd pmags that i ordered. Shipping is cheap but takes about 10 days. That's the only bad thing I came across with my transaction, they are busy so that's were that comes into play. They also sell AK, glock, and 6.8 mags.... good site in my eyes so i thought I would share HG Hunting and Tactical

Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Hopefully there is no real hurry.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Got my 40 rd Pmags today.... length vs 30 rd.... 40rd is 8 & 3/8 inches vs 30 rd is 6 & 3/8 inches. Only a 2 inch difference. I have my lake city .556 green tips penetraters 62 grain in one of the 40 rounders and the other is for range. Glad I picked them up....
Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-03-2013, 01:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

its fun buying Mags..
but at this point I have 30rd Mags coming out the wazoo
Old 10-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Me too, I have 12 30 rds and two 40 rds and 4 20 rd all pmags, I also have 4 tapco 30 rds......I'm done buying mags for my ar and now getting some 10/22 25 rd mags to have 4 total and 4 10 rds mags for my 10/22 take down. I have 2000 rds of 22lr and 1500 556 fmj for range then my redtip hollow point and green tips for SD......ammo is getting scarce so I pick up what I can when i see it.......
Concealed 27
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Picture of 40rd Mag in AR

Heres a picture of the 40rd mag so you can see what it looks like in rifle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00235.jpg (96.8 KB, 7 views)
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-04-2013, 04:08 PM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

That's a lot of firepower!!!
Old 10-04-2013, 04:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Concealed 27 View Post
Heres a picture of the 40rd mag so you can see what it looks like in rifle
No shooting prone with that bad boy.
Silver-Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
No shooting prone with that bad boy.
Nope, I got the 20rd mags for that..lol
Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-10-2013, 04:20 AM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Thanks for posting. After my fishing trip to OBX I might a couple. Think I will get rich the next time we have a buying frenzy. Starting to see some $99 stripped lowers locally, might buy a few of those and put away also.
TScottW99 is offline   Reply With Quote