Go Back   Weapons Forum > Vendors > Brothers In Arms

Brothers In Arms

Custom guns

This is a discussion on Custom guns within the Brothers In Arms forums, part of the Vendors category!
Originally Posted by RangerDanger That thing is beautiful. I need another saiga I need one...LOL That thing is awesome BIA...

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #61 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
That thing is beautiful. I need another saiga
I need one...LOL That thing is awesome BIA
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #62 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Thanks fellas

http://www.facebook.com/BrosInArmsWAR
BrothersInArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:14 AM   #63 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Custom guns

You do realize you're killing me with the Saiga pictures right? I want you guys to do me a short barrel so bad it's crazy. Sadly, may not happen in the next six months

Stupid wedding and buying a new house. Life is getting in the way of my gun collecting lol

Last edited by KKing; 04-25-2013 at 08:19 AM.
KKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #64 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by KKing View Post
You do realize you're killing me with the Saiga pictures right? I want you guys to do me a short barrel so bad it's crazy. Sadly, may not happen in the next six months

Stupid wedding and buying a new house. Life is getting in the way of my gun collecting lol
We'll be ready when you are!

Old 09-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #65 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Default A couple recent customer builds

Mossberg 500- Kicklite recoil reduction stock, polished action, scout mount with Burris Fastfire. Barrel shortened and custom brake permanently attached, finished flat black.

Saiga 12- receiver conversion - weld in back plate - push button side folder - CSS Raptor stock - Chaos Titan rail system - HK sights - reworked G2 fire control group - gas system worked for light load reliability - barrel shortened - W.A.R. custom selector lever - W.A.R. custom upswept charging handle - W.A.R. custom mag release - W.A.R. custom trigger guard - W.A.R. custom muzzle brake/shroud permanently attached - 2 tone gloss/flat black.

RangerDanger likes this.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:04 PM   #66 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Are 1911 a thing of the past? Would you spend $2000. on one? Which one? For every day carry and home use. Just picking your brain.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:28 PM   #67 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
Are 1911 a thing of the past? Would you spend $2000. on one? Which one? For every day carry and home use. Just picking your brain.
I'm in the market for a Springfield armory 1911a1, so no I don't believe they are a thing of the past. But that's just my opinion for what's its worth.....
Concealed27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #68 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
I don't know if I would spend that much for a carry gun. If you plan on running competition with it, that's a different story. Take a look at Metro Arms. The quality, fit and finish is comparable to a Kimber or a high end Springfield for about half the $$$$. MetroArms

Old 09-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #69 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Looking for a good carry piece .I like the trp springfield. Saw Range master springer for $699. My CDP is great but I want the bushing and five inch barrel.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #70 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by BrothersInArms View Post
I don't know if I would spend that much for a carry gun. If you plan on running competition with it, that's a different story. Take a look at Metro Arms. The quality, fit and finish is comparable to a Kimber or a high end Springfield for about half the $$$$. MetroArms
You turned my I the direction of that manufacture, I have been researching them along with the Springfield, for the money the metro is hell of a deal and coming from u as a suggestion is huge, I am looking for carry to......concealed 27
Thomas Jefferson