Go Back   Weapons Forum > Vendors > Lock'er Down Security Products

Lock'er Down Security Products

New console safe for Escalade

This is a discussion on New console safe for Escalade within the Lock'er Down Security Products forums, part of the Vendors category!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 09:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Supporting Vendor

Default New console safe for Escalade

I just picked up the new Lock'er DownŽ console safes for the 2007 to 2013 Cadillac Escalade (Except EXT) $239 less 10% with the Weapons forum discount.
Console Safe 2007 to 2013 Cadillac Escalade
Use coupon code Weapon for discount.

Last edited by RGNewell; 03-24-2013 at 09:35 AM.
RGNewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Re: New console safe for Escalade

Sweet! I may do something when i pick up my next ride.

SWSS from somewhere....
SWSS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Very nice, I never go anywhere I have to disarm...When I do, I lock it in glove box cause I wont be there long (Post Office). But I would love to do something like that, no center console.......Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:39 AM   #4 (permalink)

Super Moderator

hmmm, think I'll get me one of those. Then maybe someone will buy me a 07-13 Escalade to put it in !!! Nahhhhhhh. I almost bought 1 once. Decided I'd prefer a Denali cuz Escalades insurance premiums are higher. Anyone want to guess why??? And the Denail is all as nice as the Escalade. What changed my mind was the ALL WHEEL DRIVE. Nooo. I love 4x4, but I'd rather have more control of the transfer case and put lockers and lsd's in the axles.

Never know, I might someday. But I'm curious, what keeps this from fitting the other GM SUVs with consoles? Are they different now???
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by hotrodpc View Post
hmmm, think I'll get me one of those. Then maybe someone will buy me a 07-13 Escalade to put it in !!! Nahhhhhhh. I almost bought 1 once. Decided I'd prefer a Denali cuz Escalades insurance premiums are higher. Anyone want to guess why??? And the Denail is all as nice as the Escalade. What changed my mind was the ALL WHEEL DRIVE. Nooo. I love 4x4, but I'd rather have more control of the transfer case and put lockers and lsd's in the axles.

Never know, I might someday. But I'm curious, what keeps this from fitting the other GM SUVs with consoles? Are they different now???
There are several configurations on GM consoles. I do make one for the other GM Full Size PU's and SUV's. Most of the others are all alike except the Avalanche, which I also make.
Thanks,
Bobby
RGNewell is offline   Reply With Quote