Go Back   Weapons Forum > Weapons > General Discussion > Hand Guns > Glock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Glock 23 I picked up last week....

I picked up a blue box G23 from my LEO buddy. 3 Mags, Bare Asset IWB Holster IWB Plus Remora Clipless Holster with Bill of Sale $425.. Less than 200 rds thru it. The firing pin still rattles when u shake it, not even broken in. I cannot upload pics on this site so I do Slide shows on You Tube..Please check it out... http://youtu.be/L83lDdhZeGk

Also have a reveiw from you tube on the loads I ordered from sportsmans guide.....

Take care all and Have a great day, Finally had time to put pics out...
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Wow, I would hate to get hit with one of those nice video.
Bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:28 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
Wow, I would hate to get hit with one of those nice video.

That's why me likey......
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-10-2013, 10:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

LOL, there is a website that sell old use Police Glock trade ins and I put my name on the list to call when one become available.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:21 AM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

CDNN Sports does it also, but with the way it is right now I dont even think they have anything. All of my go too sights who always had what I needed are just about shut down.
Heres the link anyways http://www.cdnninvestments.com/
Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-17-2013, 12:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Yeah, they don't have anything.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:10 AM   #7 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I hear the police Trade-Ins are a good way to acquire a Glock 22 Gen 3 about 3 years old for about $400.

I've kind of refrained from doing so, knowing it would be used since most departments REQUIRE so many practice sessions a month, and qualifying. Also been told the mags that come with them are marked "LE/Military Use Only", so if there is a mag cap of 10 and you have those higher cap mags that are marked for LEO, even though they are Pre Ban, you will have a legal problem using them. And many times you don't get the case and all the case contents either.

I just figured by the time you replaced the mags you've now spent as much as buying a NEW G22 that isn't well worn and used along with a complete case and contents Not sure I was told right, but seemed legit and made sense to me.
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:07 AM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

yeah. My leo buddy is retired and he has to qualify once a year ,because he keeps his shield with the local sherrifs dept. Im saveing for a new glock right now. I sold my G30 to get a G30sf. I waited and waited for a blue box to come into GSSF dealer. Went and got my deposit back and went elsewhere. I may go with a G36, Sold my keltec last night cant stand the trigger pull. way to long and I did not carry it that much if I did its in my "Man Bag"
Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-24-2013, 05:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

I rented one at the range the other day. Loved it
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:21 AM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

My neighbor is a leo I should ask him about the police trade-ins so I think that the next time I see him I will ask him, I would love to get one myself.