Go Back   Weapons Forum > Weapons > General Discussion > Hand Guns > Glock

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2013, 01:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Glock High Capacity Mags

Heres my G27 with G23 Mag for 14 total plus 22 RD BU Mag and my G19 with G17 Mag for 18 total plus 33 RD BU Mag just in case the SHTF.....

Concealed 27
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00154.jpg (99.9 KB, 16 views)
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 02:37 AM   #2 (permalink)

Super Moderator

As the Boyscouts say, Be Prepared !!! Looks like you are. I love my Glock 23, but I still wanna get a G27 and a G22 which I think I'm going to go for a Gen 4. I'd hope by now they have the bugs worked out of the Gen 4. Actually I think that was done quite some time ago. Then I want to get 9mm conversion barrels for at least the G23 and maybe on of the others.
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Yep, I got the big mags awhile ago so I was not raped by price....got both for 60 bones.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #4 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I moved Silver-Bolts post for Glock Mags to the Gunners Private Lounge.

Anyone needing Glock Mags, you might check it out. $29.99 for Factory Gen 4 Drop Free Mags is a pretty good deal. If you're an active registered member with 50 posts, and don't have a password, hit up one of the Mods/Admins. Supporting Members get a password immediately without minimum post requirement.

Thanks for the heads up Silver-Bolt !!!

http://www.weaponsforum.com/f73/gloc...es-stock-1596/
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by hotrodpc View Post
I moved Silver-Bolts post for Glock Mags to the Gunners Private Lounge.

Anyone needing Glock Mags, you might check it out. $29.99 for Factory Gen 4 Drop Free Mags is a pretty good deal. If you're an active registered member with 50 posts, and don't have a password, hit up one of the Mods/Admins. Supporting Members get a password immediately without minimum post requirement.

Thanks for the heads up Silver-Bolt !!!

http://www.weaponsforum.com/f73/gloc...es-stock-1596/
I've been dealing with this company for a few years, they run alot of specials and you can get good deals there. Its where I've ordered glock mags in the past. The shipping is a little pricy but they run shipping specials if your on there email list.. anyway just thought I'd share my good experiances with CDNN...

Concealed 27
Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by hotrodpc View Post
As the Boyscouts say, Be Prepared !!! Looks like you are. I love my Glock 23, but I still wanna get a G27 and a G22 which I think I'm going to go for a Gen 4. I'd hope by now they have the bugs worked out of the Gen 4. Actually I think that was done quite some time ago. Then I want to get 9mm conversion barrels for at least the G23 and maybe on of the others.
Gen-4's are good to go. My G34 has been flawless through it's first 2k rounds. The early Gen-4's Glock is fixing at N/C. Current releases are good to go.
Silver-Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
Gen-4's are good to go. My G34 has been flawless through it's first 2k rounds. The early Gen-4's Glock is fixing at N/C. Current releases are good to go.
Good to hear no problems with your G34... I have my coupon from GSSF to get another Glock at discounted price. I wanna get a G30sf but my dealer who accepts discount only has Gen 4 G27's and a few G35's.. I've been calling the shop almost every week to see what they have. Right now I have Gen 3's G19,23,&27. I may get a Gen 4 but not sure.
Concealed 27
Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-24-2013, 03:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Another tupper ware whore. I only have 5 plastic pistols that shot lead. Had to take the other shoe off. 6 is how many I have,I think. I guess that makes me some kind of sewer.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Yes sir, I have alot of plastic.. at last count I have 15 Glock mags..rofl
Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Don't even get me started.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote