Go Back   Weapons Forum > Weapons > General Discussion > Hand Guns > Glock

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2015, 02:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default Glocks Protecting My Home

Got my 3 Glocks Protecting my home ......G19-G23-G27 all loaded with Federal HST rounds and two 33 rd mags with American Eagle 147 Grain FMJ. I keep two in my bed and one in my living room and my AR15 in the Closet. Gonna be a bad day for someone if they wanna come for my Guns and I will give them my bullets.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0110150215.jpg (78.5 KB, 8 views)
SilvrSRT10, oppo, Bigdaddy and 1 others like this.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:01 AM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

My first line of home defense is numbered 3, 5, and 7. Being a Ruger GP100.
oppo likes this.

"If you treat me as an enemy, I will become one."
dR
Jo6pak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 10:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mine is dial 1911.
oppo likes this.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 02:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Jo6pak View Post
My first line of home defense is numbered 3, 5, and 7. Being a Ruger GP100.
I LOVE mine. It is always loaded and easy to get to. The only reason it is no longer the first line is because my carry gun is conveniently located on my hip or beside me at night. It is a full size M&P in 357 Sig. Everything else stays locked in the safe which has an electronic lock that can be opened very quickly. If I have a few extra seconds, I am grabbing the AR. Loaded 30 round mag, bolt locked open, and safety off. Just hit the bolt release and she is ready to rock. There is also a 12 guage full of buckshot sitting beside it.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 02:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Administrator

I have 2 Springfields, two Rugers, a Remington that protect my house. . . I have been having a lot of fun with my new Ruger though. I have always wanted a revolver.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Home protection in proper order .Bulldog ,Jack Russell then 1911 for me and wife + 12 gauge, with #4 buck and if all that does not work AK or Ar. I think the Jack Russell will stop about anything, he thinks he is a doberman.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:45 AM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Concealed 27 View Post
Got my 3 Glocks Protecting my home ......G19-G23-G27 all loaded with Federal HST rounds and two 33 rd mags with American Eagle 147 Grain FMJ. I keep two in my bed and one in my living room and my AR15 in the Closet. Gonna be a bad day for someone if they wanna come for my Guns and I will give them my bullets.

Hey Concealed, how do you like you 23?
Bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
Hey Concealed, how do you like you 23?
I love my G23, its my main carry gun. It has Meprolight Night Sights, extended slide lock and release, Stainless steel guide rod and custom grip job (see Pics Below) removed finger grips and grip texture changed around. It is easy to conceal inside and outside waistband via a button up shirt. Whats real nice is all holsters fit my G19 also. Oh BTW I have an AR15 to to protect the house which I would use handguns to get to......LMAO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1A.jpg (97.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (81.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (81.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (88.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (66.9 KB, 3 views)
oppo likes this.
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-15-2015, 09:34 AM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default AR15to go with Glocks

Hers the AR in the house too....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00399.jpg (93.5 KB, 17 views)
oppo likes this.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 01-15-2015, 03:46 PM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Here is my "bump in the night" gun.

The light setup was pretty cheap but works great. That little Streamlight is plenty bright. From my back door to the fence is probably 200' or so and it lights that up well. It is also very easy to use. Indoors, it doesn't cause any issues for the shooter but if you are on the wrong end, it is pretty blinding.

Also, that Busnell 1-4 is first focal plane and, imo, makes a very good red dot. For $200, it was a heck of a deal. Here is a crappy pic that doesn't do it justice.

Even when turned all the way up, there is no flaring. The reticle is still very clear.
Concealed 27 likes this.

Last edited by oppo; 01-15-2015 at 03:50 PM.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote