Go Back   Weapons Forum > Weapons > General Discussion > Hand Guns > Glock

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Silver-Bolt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default GSSF discount.

Just a heads up for everyone. If you join the GSSF (Glock Sport Shooting Foundation) for a minimum of two years ($60 total) you are allowed to purchase one pistol per year at basically Military/LEO pricing. I joined last week for three years ($80) and just used my discount and saved almost $150 on a Gen-4 G34. The shop I used also applied the discount to additional mags so I got 4 additional 17rd mags for $25/ea. So I ended up with a G34 and a total of 7 mags (3 came with gun) for less than MSRP on the gun.
oppo likes this.
Silver-Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I have been a member for 4 years and have bought a new one every year. G19 G27 $425.00 and glock 30 for $500.... All come in blue box leo with 3 mags......great deal, Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Wow, great deals.
otasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Yeah, and once you are a member you can take the Glock armors course and be able to get parts at or below cost. They offer the courses in alot of areas. Cost is $117 for basic 8 hr class and then u are eligible to take the advanced course that most Leo gun cage armorer takes. Some of the classes are for Leo only but there's alot of classes. I want to take mine at the glock factory in symra but there's an opening in my area just wanted to see building....Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote