Go Back   Weapons Forum > Weapons > General Discussion > Hand Guns > Glock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default What Glock to get?

Ok, I'm eligable to get another Glock at discount price. My problem is I have a G27andG23 for .40caliber.....I have a G19 and conversion barrel fro 40/9 for the G27 in 9mm.. I really want a 45 auto but 3 different calibers is alot to feed. I own all 3rd Gen maybe grab another 27 in 4th Gen, or get G17 same price for me...what do ya think.....
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Concealed 27; 02-26-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Get a sig lol. You've got plenty Glocks

In all serious how about something in 10mm? I know nothing about glocks so I don't know what model number that would be
Old 02-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by RangerDanger View Post
Get a sig lol. You've got plenty Glocks

In all serious how about something in 10mm? I know nothing about glocks so I don't know what model number that would be
10MM model 29 is subcompact and and G20 is FS. I like them alot but ammo is the issue right know
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 02-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

If I had that many Glocks, I wouldn't get another one. I'd roll with some grip reductions and a bit of action/trigger work on the ones I already have, but that's just me

http://www.facebook.com/BrosInArmsWAR
BrothersInArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by BrothersInArms View Post
If I had that many Glocks, I wouldn't get another one. I'd roll with some grip reductions and a bit of action/trigger work on the ones I already have, but that's just me
Yeah, I'm trying to make a few things happen as u know....
Thomas Jefferson
Old 02-26-2013, 09:35 PM   #6 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Concealed 27 View Post
Yeah, I'm trying to make a few things happen as u know....
Have you ever had hands on a Glock with a grip reduction? It's the only way to go

http://www.facebook.com/BrosInArmsWAR
BrothersInArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by BrothersInArms View Post
Have you ever had hands on a Glock with a grip reduction? It's the only way to go
I have, a guy in your state did my friends. www.coldborecustom.com FIXED LINK
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Concealed 27; 02-27-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Full Access Member

30s would be nice
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

sure would, but the price on it is high and am unable to get a discount price. Im going to do some other stuff I think. Grips trigger setup, I might give the fulcom a try..Alot of researching I am currently doing.....Concealed 27
Thomas Jefferson
Old 02-27-2013, 02:52 PM   #10 (permalink)

Super Moderator

I think I'd go with a .45 before I went 10mm. For reason of ammo availability and price. .45 is also more common and easier to find than 10mm. .45 can be had here. You may not have a big selection of what you can get, but you can get it without being price gouged.

You don't have a full frame .40 yet. You might just have to let what they discount supplier has in stock determine what you get. I'd call and see what they have in stock and go from there. I think I'd avoid a small frame for now. Take advantage of getting the Over 10 capacity guns right now. IF, and I stress IF the AWB & Mag Limit do pass, you can always get the small frame later on and it's not affected by the ban sicne it's 10 or less rounds anyway. Makes Sense??? Get the Big Capacity Guns for now til we know what's gonna happen for sure.
hotrodpc is offline   Reply With Quote