Go Back   Weapons Forum > Vendors > High Noon Holsters

High Noon Holsters

My Christmas present

This is a discussion on My Christmas present within the High Noon Holsters forums, part of the Vendors category!
Originally Posted by palmerwmd HaHa very nice!!!! is there a fastening strap of some kind for retenrtion? I own a ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2013, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Originally Posted by palmerwmd View Post
HaHa very nice!!!!

is there a fastening strap of some kind for retenrtion?

I own a beautiful leather high end holster myself that I got when buying aused gun, but it has no retention strap so I am worried about using it in open carry
Virginia is legal to oc???? Cool if that's the case, I don't know the state's that allow it, I can look it up just figured u could tell me brother......
Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 02:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Full Access Member

AZ has had open carry since 1911, when we became a state, no issues. No, it's not a retention holster, but it does hold the pistol quite securely. I don't need retention at work, (odd sounding, isn't it?) because I won't be within arms reach of the other guy. If they close to that distance, I should have the pistol in hand already. It is a good holster for under a jacket, too, as most paddle rigs do stick way out - this one seems to not be so obtrusive.
armoredman is offline   Reply With Quote