Go Back   Weapons Forum > Weapons > General Discussion > Hand Guns

Like Tree7Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Looking to build my own mini gun,uzi,AK-47,and AR-15

I already have an AR-15 and an AK-47 but I am looking to build my own AK-47,AR-15, 40 cal. UZI, and a mini gun. I want the mini gun to run 7.62 ammo out of it. Can anyone e-mail me blueprints. The hardest 2 is going to be the mini gun and the 40 cal. Uzi. These will be my first guns ever building myself. So I would rather have experience help because I dont want any accidents.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

Administrator

Weapons of an Automatic nature are not exactly something that can legally be owned unless you have the appropriate documentation (if I am not mistaken). I am not really sure anyone here can help you with that.
Old 02-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Civilians can only legally own automatic weapons that were registered as such prior to Sept. 30, 1986. Beyond that, you must be law enforcement, military, or a manufacturer.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

There is a document I read in the law that it is not against the law to build your own semi-automatic guns you just cant sell them. As for proper documents I have a class 3 license so I am covered there. I just dont have 300,000 for a mini-gun so I want to build my own. I had to have my tommy gun registered and my one 9mm uzi registered. I want to design a 40cal uzi though.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

First off, everything you're talking about is illegal. So even if you did have a clue about what you were talking about, you'd be an idiot for putting it on a public forum.

Second, you can't make an AK or an AR full auto without machine work. There's no magic pin or spring that makes them go fast.

Third, even if you did have your class 3(which I doubt), it wouldn't make a difference. You would need your 02 SOT- manufacturer

Hand grenades... are you serious!?!?!?

http://www.facebook.com/BrosInArmsWAR
Old 02-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #6 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by oppo View Post
Civilians can only legally own automatic weapons that were registered as such prior to Sept. 30, 1986. Beyond that, you must be law enforcement, military, or a manufacturer.
Yup, pretty much. It's US made machine guns prior to 1986... foreign made prior to 1968.

Last edited by BrothersInArms; 02-17-2013 at 10:08 AM.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

Yes you are correct there is machine work that has to be done not much though. As for being an idiot thanks. You are also correct about the 02 Sot manufacturer. Thats why I was wanting opinions on building the mini gun. Hand grenades you bet. I am going to be honest with you I am not giving my shit up for nobody. I rather go out on my feet than on my knees and their is alot of that going on in the U.S. I am not a terrorist, I am not a trouble maker or a threat to the community but if shit hit the fan I am going to be ready. I am not going to be one of those idiots on their knees waiting for the bullet. I am not going to fight a war unless I have to and I am not taking a bow & arrow into a missle fight or grenade fight I am going to fight even but only if I have to. As far as being afraid of posting anything that is the problem with our society the are afraid to speak.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #8 (permalink)

One other thing I have 6 kids I raise and I participate in school activities. I have went before the board about kids being bullied. When that big school shooting took place we realized alot of shit. We also encourage kids not to be bullied or bully others because it could trigger them. We also wanted the students to realize that some kids have it rougher at home than at school and when they go to school they have to deal with bullies. That is 78% of the reason kids go to school shooting or comit suicide and thats what we are trying to prevent. I have 4 girls and 2 boys and I teach them to defend themselves and defend the ones being bullied. I also teach my children not to be afraid to say what is on there mind. We the people need to put a stop to alot of the stuff going on because the police and government aren't doing it. If we step up and teach our kids about gangs and the problems if affects and teach them about what other people might be going through and they may have it rougher than others than we can make a change. But when you got rich snobs avoiding issues and stay away because there poor or look nappy it doesn't help kids or other people. As far as military goes I am going to have almost what they have. Most police officers and Military personel you cant trust. Look at the gang grafette that our soldiers was doing and acting. I am sorry but thats no example to set to the community or children.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:38 AM   #9 (permalink)

Supporting Vendor

The ATF has been known to monitor forums like this. Nobody is going to give you advice on building illegal machine guns.

This is the type of person that makes the rest of us look bad, and could put the forum owner in hot water if unchecked. He has already admitted to a number of crimes. Somebody please ban this guy.

Old 02-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

This guy is either:

A. Off his rocker.

B. Hardcore trolling.

C. A bored ATF agent.
oppo and Silver-Bolt like this.
Closed Thread