Go Back   Weapons Forum > Weapons > General Discussion > Hand Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2014, 07:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Default m&p 9mm sheild

Palmetto state armory has m and p shield in nine mm for$369.99 which is a great price. Best price I've ever seen on it and thought I'd share....
Ammunition, Magazines, Rifle Parts, Bulk Ammo and Rifle Accessories - Palmetto State Armory
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I noticed that KYgunco.com had it for the same price awhile back. Nice little gun. My boss just retired and we bought him one for his retirement present.
TScottW99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:21 AM   #3 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Nice find.

I have shot the 40 and they are a good little carry gun.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I like them I would like one in 9mm since I have 2 40 calipers guns. I have not shot one yet but I'm borrow a friend's to shoot and see how I like it....Will let y a know what I think..
Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Old 02-28-2014, 05:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I shot one in 40 a while back and for what it is, I liked it. For lack of a better description, it feels like a baby M&P.
oppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
STF
Full Access Member

I want one in 9mm. I see them for $399 regularly at gun shows.
STF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 05:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Price is right for sure.........I may get one after I pay off credit card....I want something h ing different and I like the size of them,I have small hands and it fits my hand well.....
Concealed 27
Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-03-2014, 05:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
STF
Full Access Member

I don't see the 9mm there
STF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:23 PM   #9 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Must be out of them, it's been there for a few days probably sold out at that price...oh well maybe I will get another 40..... I've got a few thousand rds for them...
Concealed 27
Thomas Jefferson