Go Back   Weapons Forum > Weapons > General Discussion

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2014, 09:09 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Delivery Time

I have several firearms on order with one of the local dealers here. Some of them have been on order since August. Can someone tell me why it takes months for a firearms dealer to get firearms in to fill orders? It just seems to go against the way any other retail business works. Do firearms manufactures not keep any stock of there current available firearm?
ViperJeff likes this.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should also have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
George's Washington
FloridaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Most buy from a wholesaler and some may go to best costumers first. Find the gun online and buy through your dealer.
kwo51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:55 PM   #3 (permalink)

Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
Most buy from a wholesaler and some may go to best costumers first. Find the gun online and buy through your dealer.
I will have to look online and see what I can find. Because the local dealer has had a big chunk of my money now for 4 months and I am still waiting on the firearms.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should also have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
George's Washington
Old 11-08-2014, 02:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Try Guns for Sale | Online Gun Store | Grab A Gun Online Gun Store or a larger gun store. I hate waiting. If you have a good relation- ship with the store let them get the gun for you after you locate it on line. Have done a few this way.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

Full Access Member

I know all the gun stores around you, were did u buy it?????
Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 08:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

Well got some good news today 2 of the 4 firearms I had on order have arrived. I will be picking them up Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Now hoping the other 2 arrive before the end of the year but we will see.

George's Washington
Old 11-16-2014, 09:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Full Access Member

New toys for the boys. I hate waiting.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:24 AM   #8 (permalink)

Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
New toys for the boys. I hate waiting.
I also hate waiting especially for new firearms.

George's Washington
Old 12-03-2014, 09:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

Well 2 of the gun I was waiting on are now in. The .500 S&W Magnum and the 3" Kimber Eclipse came in on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

I think the other 2 our in and my other half is getting them for me for Christmas. Because I keep getting very fuzzy answers when I ask questions about them. Sometimes they tell me they will be in by a certain date but then when I ask again they tell me they are not sure when they will be in. This weekend they told me just to hang in there and they will be in. My girl friend told me she is getting me something that I really want. She said they are not in the house and someone else is wrapping them for her.

So I am going to give them to the end of the month and if they are not in yet then I will get them somewhere else.

George's Washington
Old 12-04-2014, 12:34 AM   #10 (permalink)

Full Access Member

That Kimberly pro ll ultra carry is awesome weapon .....nice gun I've shot ,it if I was not was not a Glock freak I would definitely have one like I said I've been able to shoot one is a very good weapon.
Concealed 27
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Thomas Jefferson
Concealed 27 is offline   Reply With Quote