S&w m&p .40

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Made a phone call today for the hell of it. Why, I don't know. But I called one of the local gun shops and they had a M&P .40 and Glock 22 Gen 4 in stock today.

By the time I got there, the G22 Gen 4 had a hold on it. If they guy didn't get it tonight, it's mine in the morning.

This place is cheaper than Academy Sports even and have a much better selection. I have to drive quite a ways since I'm in Moore and it's on Northside OKC.

I wasn't going to let them both get away though, so I put $200 down on the M&P .40 and have 60 days to pick it up. I'll have the rest of my insurance money by then. But I'm pretty sure my mind is made up on the other Glock I want. I've been tossing around a G21 Gen 4, or a G22 Gen 4 for awhile now. I did get to play with that G22 since it was still in the cabinet on hold. I like it.

So the M&P .40 was $479.93 + tx for a total of $520.12

The Glock 22 Gen 4 is $514.95 + tx.

Cheapest Prices I've seen anywhere either at retailers or even online.

But yep, the S&W M&P .40 is pretty much a done deal. It's laid away with the serial # and all already picked out. It felt nice with the bigger backstrap. I think I'll like it. I'd have paid in full for it, but I want to make sure I have some cash to put down on the G22 too if it comes available. This place sells out fast.

I'll update when I get it picked up.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Uhh yeah. Now that you point it out... I guess I do like the Polymer and striker fired.

But, I am switching it up a bit. I have to much black. And the guy at the local gun store did show up to claim his G22 Gen 4, so it's unavailable for me. I was preffering a OD (Olive Drab) or FDE (Flat Dark Earth) Glock anyway. Ironically, the $514.93 + tx price is $558.06

Then I found this dude for $539 + $20 shipping for a total of $559 and it's Olive Drab G22 Gen 4. And he has several in stock. Soooo, it'll cost me the $20 FFL local pick up fee, but I'll have the gun I want and it's in stock.

pix328503044.jpg

Glock 22 NIB .40 40 Gen 4 OD : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

Anyone gonna try to talk me out of it???

Full Access Member
Uhh yeah. Now that you point it out... I guess I do like the Polymer and striker fired.

But, I am switching it up a bit. I have to much black. And the guy at the local gun store did show up to claim his G22 Gen 4, so it's unavailable for me. I was preffering a OD (Olive Drab) or FDE (Flat Dark Earth) Glock anyway. Ironically, the $514.93 + tx price is $558.06

Then I found this dude for $539 + $20 shipping for a total of $559 and it's Olive Drab G22 Gen 4. And he has several in stock. Soooo, it'll cost me the $20 FFL local pick up fee, but I'll have the gun I want and it's in stock.

pix328503044.jpg

Glock 22 NIB .40 40 Gen 4 OD : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

Anyone gonna try to talk me out of it???

Hell no.

hotrodpc

Super Moderator
Yeah, I didn't think anyone here would. I just haven't bought guns in quite awhile, like since my divorce in 2004 other than that cheap SD9VE and I did sell 2 guns when things got tough, so now with house selling proceeds, I intend on getting caught back up before the libs screw it up and prices go thru the roof again. I'll get these 2 for now in the next month, the M&P .40 and the G22 Gen 4, then wait for the house sale and hope to get or build an AR-15 too. The other 2 I want are under 10 capacity and not bannable rifles, so they can wait.

oppo

Full Access Member
I think you are gonna like the M&P. My carry gun is a full size in 357. I also like the large backstrap but I keep the medium on it because I can get a grip more quickly with one hand while drawing.

kwo51

Full Access Member
Now your going to have to green kydex holster and green under wear so they contrast each other.

Members online

No members online now.