15 States Petition to Secede

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Actually, the states don't want to secede from the United States. We just don't want Obama as our so called leader. Get rid of him and we'd be just fine. How the Hell did he get back into office?

Bullnettles

Full Access Member
With Obummer turning his back on them, I'm surprised San Francisco doesn't want to secede now.

That's no joke, read that a few minutes ago. Freaking idiots will believe anything that guy says. I believe one phrase he's said and it was that he wants to reinstate the AWB. Yep, I was one of those people that bought a gun and ammo as soon as I saw the news he was back in. Didn't spend any extra for the Obama re-election tax either, lol. Screw him and screw the people price gouging. If anything, drop your prices a little and arm everyone! :biggun:

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Yep, Dianne Frankenstein wants to open AWB talks again and Obama has signed onto the UN Weapons Treaty. I imagine there will be a lot of discussion about both beginning next year. All we've gotten thus far is a heads up. We better act on it before it's too late or cost prohibitive. If you want high capacity mags, you better get them now. Interested in an AR15 type rifle? Don't wait. Stock up on all your calibers. Even if nothing happens (hey, we can always hope the House will block them) it's always nice to have a supply on hand.

SWSS

Full Access Member
Yep, Dianne Frankenstein wants to open AWB talks again and Obama has signed onto the UN Weapons Treaty. I imagine there will be a lot of discussion about both beginning next year. All we've gotten thus far is a heads up. We better act on it before it's too late or cost prohibitive. If you want high capacity mags, you better get them now. Interested in an AR15 type rifle? Don't wait. Stock up on all your calibers. Even if nothing happens (hey, we can always hope the House will block them) it's always nice to have a supply on hand.
So true, placed an order for three more today...started buying ammo as I drove through states with lower taxes!!! Hey nobody ever questions why a Smith&Wesson truck is stopping every 25 miles at gun stores!

SilvrSRT10

Super Moderator
Ammo is getting difficult to find. It's flying off the shelves. And you know the old "Supply & Demand" thing. The more people want it, the more it will cost you.

Members online

No members online now.