a little help

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I'm interested in advantage arms 22lr conversion for my g19. Do any of the glock guys here have this or have shot it? Just wondering cause I want a 22 pistol or would I be better off getting something like rugers 22 pistol.....thanks
Concealed 27

kwo51

Full Access Member
I have a buck mark ( browing)and it is way more easy to clean than a ruger. Red dot mounted on top and it is deadly accurate.

oppo

Full Access Member
I don't know anything about that kit but I like the idea of being able to use the same platform that you would use for social work.

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I don't know anything about that kit but I like the idea of being able to use the same platform that you would use for social work.

That's what I'm thinking also, will post on a glock forum to see if I can get the lowdown on it, it would just be easier cause all my Glocks are custom built by me with all the toys I like...we will see if I can get a review of it....Will let ya know

TScottW99

Full Access Member
I had thought about a conversion myself. I ended up buying a Ruger 22/45 target instead. Awesome pistol! Loved it so much I just bought a Ruger 22/45 Lite

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.