Aguila 22 lr

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I was able to pick up a 500 rd brick of Aguila 22 LR super extra 40 grain lead nose for $28.99 at Midway USA via gunbot. The only thing that sucked was shipping @ 15.00 but still to get 22lr at .06 cents a rd I could not pass it up, I watched it cycle fine on you tube. If anyone has anything good or bad to say about this ammo please let me know. I think it will be fine in my 10/22 if not I will keep it to trade or barter......Thanks guys and girls,
Concealed 27

Dr_Pain

Full Access Member
I was able to pick up a 500 rd brick of Aguila 22 LR super extra 40 grain lead nose for $28.99 at Midway USA via gunbot. The only thing that sucked was shipping @ 15.00 but still to get 22lr at .06 cents a rd I could not pass it up, I watched it cycle fine on you tube. If anyone has anything good or bad to say about this ammo please let me know. I think it will be fine in my 10/22 if not I will keep it to trade or barter......Thanks guys and girls,
Concealed 27

Man, you need to stop putting tempting offers like that. You will ruin me

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
I've got over 2000 rds of them so I'm finding them just takes patience and knowing were to look IMO..
Concealed 27

TScottW99

Full Access Member
Good deal. I always call a couple of buddies up when I find a deal to see if they want any. That way I can split the cost of shipping. I'm a cheap skate :D

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Brand new gun shop opened up beside my work. Only been open 2 days and I have gone in both days buying ammo. The best part is its at normal cost not this over priced bull shit. Bought 2 bricks of 22lr and some 223, 45 and 9mm

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Got my brick via ups today so i am real happy to get a brick for 6 cents a round... I will be going to range tommrow with my 10/22 and will give a range report on ammo I received. From what research I've done its good stuff but will see...... also gonna take my ar cause I have not shot it in quite some time and its getting lonely cause my Glocks have been getting all my range time......Added a picture of Brick
Concealed 27

Attachments

• 22lr.jpg
    22lr.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
I've run Aguila .22 thru my 10/22.
It's pretty good ammo; accurate, consistent, fairly clean, reliable. Not the best, but better than most.

Smith

Nothing wrong with Aguila, Still prefer CCI but I would take Aguila over Thunderbolts or Golden Bullets

Concealed 27

Full Access Member
Took my 22 out today to test Aquila rounds and they were just fine.Took my 10/22 take down and put 3 inch groupings at 25 yards at indoor range so no variables wind etc.... but the ammo was decent not elley target but good plinking rounds. Just thought I'd share,
Concealed 27

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts